Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oslo GL w100mH [Cherry 12.68]

Damu Cherry still a jackpot contender after her win in Berlin.

Hometown favourite Vukicevic will have the stadium alive, if only for fractions of a second.

Comment

1. Cherry 12.68
      2. Foster-Hylton 12.73
      3. Lopes-Schliep 12.78

Felicien 5th (12.85) and LoLo 7th (12.89?!)

USA is loaded in this event, though not as dominant as their men. Anyone of these ladies can win on a given day. As a fellow Canuck I'm confident Felicien or Lopes-Schliep will find themselves on the podium in Berlin.

Comment

Re: Oslo GL w100mH

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
        Which means that the druggie will get an invite to the next GL fixture. :roll: I actually want her to win now to highlight the inconsistency of this Euromeetings agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
          I actually want her to win now to highlight the inconsistency of this Euromeetings agreement.
          Berlin GL broke up the tendered agreement. Because of that, something which has nothing to do with the Euromeetings per sé, each GL meeting will continue to be obliged to honour IAAF rules to allow her to contest heats of the next available GL whilst she is in contention for the whole or partial portion of the gold bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
            Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
            Which means that the druggie will get an invite to the next GL fixture. :roll: I actually want her to win now to highlight the inconsistency of this Euromeetings agreement.
            Good point!

Comment

As impressed as I am with Cherry I doubt she is going to go on to win all 6.

Seems like Jones still hasn't come back to full form though. She just needs to find her rhythm though I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X