Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oslo GL 2009 w100m [K Stewart 10.99]

Women's 100m about to get underway. Looks like Alexandria Anderson a DNS according to the commentators? But Jeanette Kwakye definitely running! :lol:

Kerron!!!!

Wow an easy 10.99

Comment

Good run from Stewart - 10.99!
      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Did I hear -0.9 wind?

Comment

No I don't think you did. I thought I saw 0.1

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk
            Did I hear -0.9 wind?
            Nevermind its +0.1

Comment

Great run from Kerron Stewart! She gets a win over Kelly-Ann Baptiste as well who's tipped by some on here to be a dark horse in Berlin.

Bislett's never been the best place for sprinting so the times aren't unexpected.

Comment

??? Kelly-Ann Baptiste?? Don't think she is even going to be in final in Berlin. I'll hold off for atleast a couple more sub 11 secs, before even put on a black horse tag on her. Was there any doubt that Kerron was going to win today?

Comment

youtube link of the race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxY8uSq ... re=related

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
                    Was there any doubt that Kerron was going to win today?
                    Nope...no Americans were in the race.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
                      :lol: :lol: :lol:
                      I must applaud your patriotism... truly exceptional.

Note however that only one American has beaten her all season... Am sure if Alexander had not copped out of the race she would be getting an a$$ whopping too :P

Comment

i think its the golden league why she isnt running te 200 .. she does not want to burn out...

Comment

[quote=t_monk]
                          Originally posted by "texas_speed":2mem0h08

Note however that only one American has beaten her all season... Am sure if Alexander had not copped out of the race she would be getting an a$$ whopping too :P[/quote:2mem0h08]

Come on monk....Don't make it seem like Alex was copping out. Stewart beat the runners who were there, not the one's who weren't :shock: 8-)

P.S. The one American who has beat her, has beaten everyone she has raced against this year,
                          on the road

Comment

[quote=Speedfirst]
                            Originally posted by t_monk
                            Originally posted by "texas_speed":3gqg60mw

Note however that only one American has beaten her all season... Am sure if Alexander had not copped out of the race she would be getting an a$$ whopping too :P
                            [b]Come on monk....Don't make it seem like Alex was copping out. Stewart beat the runners who were there, not the one's who weren't :shock: 8-)[b/]

P.S. The one American who has beat her, has beaten everyone she has raced against this year,[/quote:3gqg60mw]

O know was jus messing about, I think she should shut it down until WC at least so that she can perform possible relay duty.

As for the undefeated American.... she can win everything as long as she loses ONE specific race.... thats all I ask

Comment

[quote=t_monk][quote=Speedfirst]
                              Originally posted by "t_monk":vk5fajub
                              Originally posted by "texas_speed":vk5fajub

[b]Come on monk....Don't make it seem like Alex was copping out. Stewart beat the runners who were there, not the one's who weren't :shock: 8-)[b/]

P.S. The one American who has beat her, has beaten everyone she has raced against this year,[/quote:vk5fajub]

O know was jus messing about, I think she should shut it down until WC at least so that she can perform possible relay duty.

As for the undefeated American.... she can win everything as long as she loses ONE specific race.... thats all I ask [/quote:vk5fajub]

LOL on the last paragraph. Yeah, Berlin is gonna be a race to see :wink:
                              on the road

Comment

Working...
                              X