Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asafa

Bad start and the ankle is still a major issue. Oh well, dont think he would have medalled in Berlin anyway.

I think he will medal in Berlin.

Comment

Hang on for the ride...ANOTHER Asafa thread...

Comment

gotta do something to keep the count up, what w/ Webb & Gabe being non-factors these days!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          gotta do something to keep the count up, what w/ Webb & Gabe being non-factors these days!
          Rupp threads.....Rookie of the Year!

Beach threads......Rookie of 2010!

Comment

Poor Asafa cant catch a break.........

If he was destroying everyone during his european races, running 9.7x's and whatnot people would say he is doing the same thing he does every year and will flop come WC....

Now that he is winning barely he still is gonna flop.....

I guess maybe he needs to start losing all his races?
            Or should he just stop running all together....

Comment

WHY SHOULD HE CATCH A BREAK?...WHO DON'T GETS BREAKS AROUND HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by jaguar
                WHY SHOULD HE CATCH A BREAK?...WHO DON'T GETS BREAKS AROUND HERE?
                ...... sentence formation please .....
                I don't understand what your trying to say so I can't properly refute your point.

Comment

Im hoping hes training hard and just catching up on missed training, hopefully the ankle will be ready by the world champs and hes training and competing through his injury, but it is getting better. Then i also hope he's over his choking. Not a great season at all for Asafa. The way Gay and Bolt have been starting if Asafa hits a great start which ive never seen him do at a major final he will be hard to chase down and will do himself justice in a final. London will be the point if we know if hes in with a chance at the medals, a few loses and then a big confidence boost before worlds would be nice.

Comment

I really hope Asafa wins!!!

Comment

is it just me, or did Michael Frater get robbed? It looked to me like Frater got to the line first and Powell was third behind Bailey. Does anyone have a link to the photo-finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X