X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eliud Kipchokes me...

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
      I'll be really annoyed if Ukhov wins the HJ because I had him originally before changing him with Kipchoge.
      He didn't look good at 2.26. Rain.

Comment

I need Ukhov to win! SO far I have 2 wins, a second-place and a third-place... Hooker and Ukhov left to score

Comment

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
          Yepp Harper wasn't exactly gold either.
          Didn't feel so bad when Mclellan won it as I had a bet on her h2h with P.Lopes tough...
          Mclellan only picked by 0,4% in the fantasy league!
          Another bad day for me. I have Harper and Lebedeva. I knew which ever one I picked, Leb or Savigne the other would win. Now Leb will beat Savigne when I pick her. It happened to me last year with the Jamaican lady sprinters. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal
            I need Ukhov to win! SO far I have 2 wins, a second-place and a third-place... Hooker and Ukhov left to score
            Looks like your in trouble as I have those two also. :P :wink:

O' I forgot, I dropped Ukhov for Mansour, was it a good move?

Comment

Americans are looking tired. Phillips barely over 8m and three woman hurdlers take the last three places. To go along with Rogers

Comment

My picks are done for the day. I actually came out okay: drop Walker as my worse score, and I got 525 out of a possible 600.
                "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Well at least I was right about Jepkosgei starting slowly. She'll still win in Berlin, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnathletics
                    Yepp Harper wasn't exactly gold either.
                    Didn't feel so bad when Mclellan won it as I had a bet on her h2h with P.Lopes tough...
                    Mclellan only picked by 0,4% in the fantasy league!
                    Another bad day for me. I have Harper and Lebedeva. I knew which ever one I picked, Leb or Savigne the other would win. Now Leb will beat Savigne when I pick her. It happened to me last year with the Jamaican lady sprinters. :cry:
                    i don't mind Lebedeva losing so much but for some reason i had her as captain !!!
                    i deserve extra credit

Comment

... Savigne worked out well as a late replacement for Jamal (phew!). ..
                      What happened in the Women's 1500? The result page only shows the the "B" race results. :? :x

Comment

Originally posted by Jnathletics
                        ... Savigne worked out well as a late replacement for Jamal (phew!). ..
                        What happened in the Women's 1500? The result page only shows the the "B" race results. :? :x
                        1. Burka
                        2. Jamal
                        3. Wurth-Thomas
                        http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                          My picks are done for the day. I actually came out okay: drop Walker as my worse score, and I got 525 out of a possible 600.
                          That's a great score!

I had Ali looked good and then got caught by two at the end

But did have Phillips in the 400 hurdles

Comment

Well, if I'd known Bershawn was going to scratch from 400H, I would have taken Clement.

Comment

Well okay, maybe Clement wasn't the easy lock I supposed.

Comment

And now that I look at the IAAF lists, maybe I would have picked Phillips. Clearly having a great season.

Comment

Working...
                                X