Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donley2
    They show your lowest scoring athlete as 0 even when they scored.
    Thanks for info. This is the first time I've had six scorers so it was a bit confusing, especially since I thought I had a third place finish with Rodgers.

Comment

Results on IAAF page show Rodgers as a combined 6th. So that should be 20 points. In this case the "B" race guys got a huge break with the wind (-1.8 vs +1.0) and (I think) a huge difference in how wet the track was. I would email the IAAF folks and ask about it.
      I have complained, to no avail, about B races. I am of the opinion that only A races should count in the game, the above reason being one of them. One of these days they're going to have a B 800 or 1500 much faster than the A and no-one will get any points. Not all races are equal in either conditions or pace.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
        Results on IAAF page show Rodgers as a combined 6th. So that should be 20 points. In this case the "B" race guys got a huge break with the wind (-1.8 vs +1.0) and (I think) a huge difference in how wet the track was. I would email the IAAF folks and ask about it.
        I have complained, to no avail, about B races. I am of the opinion that only A races should count in the game, the above reason being one of them. One of these days they're going to have a B 800 or 1500 much faster than the A and no-one will get any points. Not all races are equal in either conditions or pace.
        I agree. Those combined results are an abomination.
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

After my disastrous Lausanne I'm loving my Rome picks.

It's like the season has finally started. Lausanne answered lots of questions which has made Rome easier.

Anything less than 600 will be shocking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
            What do you mean one of these days? How about Madrid.

Men's 800
            Heat 1

revisedOfficial Results - Men - 800 Metres - Race 2 Pos Athlete Nat Mark Pts
            1 Jackson Mumbwa Kivuna KEN 1:44.86 10
            2 Arturo Casado ESP 1:45.52 8
            3 Abraham Chepkirwok UGA 1:46.14 4
            4 Eugenio Barrios ESP 1:46.30 3
            5 Prince Mumba ZAM 1:46.60 2
            6 Juan Carlos Higuero ESP 1:47.27
            Heat 2
            1 Mbulaeni Mulaudzi RSA 1:45.81 7
            2 Manuel Olmedo ESP 1:45.91 6
            3 Ismail Ahmed Ismail SUD 1:46.08 5
            4 Tamás Kazi HUN 1:46.74
            5 Marcin Lewandowski POL 1:46.98
            6 Dmitrijs Milkevics LAT 1:47.04
            7 Miguel Quesada ESP 1:47.30
            I guess all the Spainards didn't want to race each other and each needed some elite international runners in their heat?!?! :? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Jnathletics
              Originally posted by Pego
              What do you mean one of these days? How about Madrid.

Men's 800
              Heat 1

revisedOfficial Results - Men - 800 Metres - Race 2 Pos Athlete Nat Mark Pts
              1 Jackson Mumbwa Kivuna KEN 1:44.86 10
              2 Arturo Casado ESP 1:45.52 8
              3 Abraham Chepkirwok UGA 1:46.14 4
              4 Eugenio Barrios ESP 1:46.30 3
              5 Prince Mumba ZAM 1:46.60 2
              6 Juan Carlos Higuero ESP 1:47.27
              Heat 2
              [quote:lb9lapwl]1 Mbulaeni Mulaudzi RSA 1:45.81 7
              2 Manuel Olmedo ESP 1:45.91 6
              3 Ismail Ahmed Ismail SUD 1:46.08 5
              4 Tamás Kazi HUN 1:46.74
              5 Marcin Lewandowski POL 1:46.98
              6 Dmitrijs Milkevics LAT 1:47.04
              7 Miguel Quesada ESP 1:47.30
              I guess all the Spainards didn't want to race each other and each needed some elite international runners in their heat?!?! :? :wink:[/quote:lb9lapwl]

Had this been in the fantasy game there would have been blood.

Comment

tfn buddy league is by far the large in total members and sitting tied for 17th. very good going guys!

Comment

Working...
                X