Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPelle
    Perhaps, indeed.

However, I'm still looking for that guarantee that he'll run 1.44-1.45. I really don't believe two laps at two sprints is his thing, though he has been able to sprint really fast over the last two laps following someone else for 700m. Lagat seems periously close to being one guy who will never have reached a semblance of his 800m potential when using his own 800m races as a guide. Yesterday's was ANOTHER 1.46 in a 1.44 race.
    EPelle what is Lagat's pr in this event just curious????

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
      Perhaps, indeed.

However, I'm still looking for that guarantee that he'll run 1.44-1.45. I really don't believe two laps at two sprints is his thing, though he has been able to sprint really fast over the last two laps following someone else for 700m. Lagat seems periously close to being one guy who will never have reached a semblance of his 800m potential when using his own 800m races as a guide. Yesterday's was ANOTHER 1.46 in a 1.44 race.
      1:46
      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        Originally posted by dal4018
        Perhaps, indeed.

1:46
        DAMMN I THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE GONE FASTER IN HIS PRIME

Comment

Working...
        X