• Dave
    replied
    who else is competing?

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Re: Isinbayeva in Rome

Originally posted by ralmcg
    I saw on July 3, 2009, that Yelena Isinbayeva almost got defeated in Oslo, Norway. I saw one of her knees wrapped, like her knee was injured. I would guess that her knee won't fully recover by Friday July 10. My guess is that she wins but just barely. I am more certain that she won't break her own record. What do you think her chances of winning and achieving a record will be this Friday in Rome?

I won't mind being wrong in that she wins by a large margin and she breaks her record.
    Judging by her Oslo appearance she may have a difficult time getting over 4.90.

Leave a comment:

• ralmcg
    started a topic Isinbayeva in Rome

Isinbayeva in Rome

I saw on July 3, 2009, that Yelena Isinbayeva almost got defeated in Oslo, Norway. I saw one of her knees wrapped, like her knee was injured. I would guess that her knee won't fully recover by Friday July 10. My guess is that she wins but just barely. I am more certain that she won't break her own record. What do you think her chances of winning and achieving a record will be this Friday in Rome?

I won't mind being wrong in that she wins by a large margin and she breaks her record.
Working...
X