FELICIEN Perdita CAN
    MC LELLAN Sally AUS
    LOPES-SCHLIEP Priscilla CAN
    FOSTER-HYLTON Brigitte JAM
    ENNIS-LONDON Delloreen JAM
    HARPER Dawn USA
    CATTANEO Micol ITA
    VUKICEVIC Christina NOR
    Maybe Dwain Chambers has been complaining about double standards !!!

Comment

Kudos to Rome for that!

Comment

I SERIOUSLY doubt that Rome failed to invite her. I am guessing she either has a minor injury or just figured her odds of winning all 6 golden league races was miniscule and decided to skip one.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
          I SERIOUSLY doubt that Rome failed to invite her. I am guessing she either has a minor injury
          Most likely.
          or just figured her odds of winning all 6 golden league races was miniscule and decided to skip one.
          Hardly likely, she wouldn't see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
            I SERIOUSLY doubt that Rome failed to invite her. I am guessing she either has a minor injury or just figured her odds of winning all 6 golden league races was miniscule and decided to skip one.
            With the set of hurdlers that are in good form (or getting there), I do not see anyone dominating the event. There are just too many good hurdler out there now and with the vagaries of the hurdles, going undefeated is not in the cards IMHO.

Comment

She's not on the current startlist. It is somewhat odd to just skip a GL event if you're still in contention and healthy?? Makes you wonder if she wasn't invited :shock:

Comment

I fully expect Dawn to win this one going away. She is in great shape and has been in Europe for 3 or 4 days now..............her body should be properly adjusted now.

Comment

According to certain reports, she hadn't intended to compete in Rome and after she won Oslo, there were no available lanes.

Besides which, there are other drug cheats competing e.g. Steve Mullings.
                  http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

This was much discussed in Norwegian papers prior to Bislett (and after).

The consensus was that since she had run and won in Berlin it would have been unfair not to invite her to run in Oslo.

Comment

Again, Oslo was forced to accept her entry, because she was invited to compete in Berlin - and won. Per IAAF, she has to have a lane made available in a heat (or final, sans a qualification), because she was in GL contention for the jackpot.

Comment

Where is Michelle Perry?

Comment

she will compete next in St. Denis

Originally posted by ALLSpeed
                          Where is Michelle Perry?

Comment

Demu Cherry should be yielded a lane if she wanted to contest the event. Stating that the "lanes are full" is completely irresponsible on the organizers side and doesn't even look well for the top administrators of the IAAF, as they need to look at how this makes the sport look.

Comment

It makes the sport look more clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X