Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv listings

why is it so hard to find tv listings for T&F in the US? you type "track and field" for the search function and you get 0 results.

for example, is the rome GP going to be on tv in the US?

posted back in May:

an easier-to-read version of the summer schedule (all times EDT):

reposted later with new data

Comment

I don't know what search program that your tv uses, but when I type in "track" I get all sorts of listings, from Penn Relays, to USATF to Reebok Grand Prix as well as each weeks Grand Prix and Golden League. I'm on RCN.

Comment

Thanks gh. You should sticky this.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

thanks, GH.

does universal usually shows these shows again later? 2 pm in a friday afternoon is not good for me.

dupont, i was using yahoo and other online tv listings. i get all kinds of crap (any listing that uses the word field, for example, but nothing to T*F).

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
            thanks, GH.

does universal usually shows these shows again later? 2 pm in a friday afternoon is not good for me.

dupont, i was using yahoo and other online tv listings. i get all kinds of crap (any listing that uses the word field, for example, but nothing to T*F).
            Universal does repeat showings.
            phsstt!

Comment

Can't wait for the World Championships in August!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                Universal does repeat showings.
                do you know when (for rome)? i cant' find this info on their website or tv listings websites.

Comment

[repeat message deleted]

Comment

If you click on the "Whats on TV" link on the universalsports.com website you can then scroll through the days. Looks like it is being replayed the same day at 9:00 pm ET.

Comment

thanks, donley.

well, apparently we don't get universal sports in this area. i give up. i'm moving to europe.

Comment

At this point with Universal sports not being anywhere near "UNIVERSAL" in coverage area, I think it is a bad trade off to get a couple extra grand prix meets but a smaller number of people having a chance to see them. Hopefully universal sports will continue to get more outlets.

Comment

Universal Sports lists Rome tomorow at 2PM ET webcast, 4-6PM ET TV. So far this season, their listings have been accurate.
                          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

In my area Universal TV is only available over the air (no cable or satellite) and the one meet I saw was not in HD.

Your mileage may vary: http://www.universalsports.com/fls/2300 ... on-tv.html

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                              In my area Universal TV is only available over the air (no cable or satellite) and the one meet I saw was not in HD.

Your mileage may vary: http://www.universalsports.com/fls/2300 ... on-tv.html
                              Universal Sports is an OTA digital substation that does not broadcast in HD.
                              Cows need love too

Comment

Working...
                              X