Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave
    19.58 and 9.77 are hardly "one off" races for Tyson Gay. He has definitely approached those performances in the past.
    Absolutely, especially considering that 9,96 preceded the 9,77 by an hour or so.

Comment

• Reminds me of Frank Fredericks: he also picked a bad time to be a 9.8/19.6 sprinter!

Yes. Perfect comparison. He's the FF of the 2000's
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Thanks for the youtube link.

Gay didn't really slow down. His "coasting" was next to nothing.....he probably relaxed in a way those last rew meters that allowed him to keep his speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by guruof track
          As much as I think Bolt can't be beat..........I see him and Tyson splitting Gold medals at WC...........not sure who wins what event, but I dont see Tyson coming back to the states with no individual golds.
          LOL, which race you think GAY is going to win??????

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74
            Reminds me of Frank Fredericks: he also picked a bad time to be a 9.8/19.6 sprinter!

Yes. Perfect comparison. He's the FF of the 2000's
            Was FF EVER a double gold winner???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
              Originally posted by guruof track
              As much as I think Bolt can't be beat..........I see him and Tyson splitting Gold medals at WC...........not sure who wins what event, but I dont see Tyson coming back to the states with no individual golds.
              Reading is fundamental :wink:

Comment

lol.Bolt ain't splitting crap. He is selfish like that
                Cows need love too

Comment

• Was FF EVER a double gold winner???
                  IF you expand your search outside of WCs and Oly, then yes.....which are the only conditions you can state the same for Powell. :twisted:

Comment

The one Bolt doesn't win :shock: :lol:
                    on the road

Comment

• The commonwealth games??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by justblaze1011
                        Originally posted by rudeboy
                        If Blake is running 9.96 with a crappy reaction time, what shape is Bolt in right now? Glen Mills has 3 guys running below 10 seconds at the same time. I guess he is proving that he is the best sprint coach right now.
                        He knows how to coach already made talent. These guys were phenoms way before he got them, its not like he took a bunch of 10.7 sprinters and turned them into 9.9 - 9.6 runners. never the less, he's doing a great job.
                        He knows how to coach period!!

Yohan Blake run 10.11 about 2 to 3 yrs ago and never seen that again until now. Not even a FULL SEASON with GLEN MILLS and the 19yr old is running 9.96!! MILLS is bringing out the BEST in BLAKE already! There are some BIG SMILES on the faces of JAAA bosses right now!! The future is looking roses for JA sprints!! Possible a sub 37 in Berlin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                          lol.Bolt ain't splitting crap. He is selfish like that
                          Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who GUARANTEED Asafa's victory over Gay a couple of years ago? :roll:

Comment

• Asafa seems to be getting the drift of what RACING is about as against good sprinting. I am impressed with his grit shown. But what a run by Gay? I have to say hats off to him, certainly is a well oiled machine.

Will Gay better 9.72?
                            Can Asafa regain his 9.72 form with his newly acquired grit?

The answers to these questions will be instrumental in placing 2nd place at Berlin.

One thing is for certain; 36.98 is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                              Originally posted by rudeboy
                              If Blake is running 9.96 with a crappy reaction time, what shape is Bolt in right now? Glen Mills has 3 guys running below 10 seconds at the same time. I guess he is proving that he is the best sprint coach right now.
                              He knows how to coach already made talent. These guys were phenoms way before he got them, its not like he took a bunch of 10.7 sprinters and turned them into 9.9 - 9.6 runners. never the less, he's doing a great job.
                              He knows how to coach period!!

Yohan Blake run 10.11 about 2 to 3 yrs ago and never seen that again until now. Not even a FULL SEASON with GLEN MILLS and the 19yr old is running 9.96!! MILLS is bringing out the BEST in BLAKE already! There are some BIG SMILES on the faces of JAAA bosses right now!! The future is looking roses for JA sprints!! Possible a sub 37 in Berlin!!
                              Blake could be very dangerous on that relay. His reaction times and drive phase were both lousy and he still motored past the 2nd tier guys to take 3rd. His top-end speed is ludicrous for a 19 year old.

Comment

• A 9.77 dude and he has no chance to get a gold medal-damn! 8-)
                                phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                                X