X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome w100h

Dawn, no jet lag this time around

I expect her to dominate the circuit.

What happened to McLellan? She started too well.

Comment

How did Vuciceivic get a lane over Lolo Jones and Anay Tejeda who were forced to run the 100m instead? :roll: The politics behind the scenes are vomit worthy. :evil: I'm guessing it's a "You can have Thorky if she gets a lane" kind of thing...

Comment

Originally posted by 3a
        How did Vuciceivic get a lane over Lolo Jones and Anay Tejeda who were forced to run the 100m instead? :roll: The politics behind the scenes are vomit worthy.
        How so? Vukicevic has run 12.74 this year, significantly faster than either Jones or Tejeda.
        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
          Originally posted by 3a
          How did Vuciceivic get a lane over Lolo Jones and Anay Tejeda who were forced to run the 100m instead? :roll: The politics behind the scenes are vomit worthy.
          How so? Vukicevic has run 12.74 this year, significantly faster than either Jones or Tejeda.
          .1 faster is hardly significant, particularly when we all know Lolo has ran so few races. Jones has a host of credentials and made the GL last year really enjoyable and exciting with her amazing displays. You'd think a meeting organiser could see past a one off time.

Comment

First of all, do you know for a fact Jones wanted to run the hurdles at this meet? She competes in flat races at least semi-regularly on the circuit.

Secondly, this year, Lolo has a 12.87, 12.89 and 12.98. Vuki has 12.74, 12.87 and two 12.92's. Thus on current form she deserved it more.

Yes, Jones is definitely a bigger name, but Vukicevic is a young and exciting talent, who improved by over 0.3 this year. I don't see why that should be held against her.
            Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
              First of all, do you know for a fact Jones wanted to run the hurdles at this meet? She competes in flat races at least semi-regularly on the circuit.

Secondly, this year, Lolo has a 12.87, 12.89 and 12.98. Vuki has 12.74, 12.87 and two 12.92's. Thus on current form she deserved it more.
              Your opinion, I don't agree.

Comment

Working...
              X