Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD on fire in SoCal 800

Thanks to Don Chadez (www.flashresults.com/flashwest) for alerting me that Khadevis Robinson rolled to a 1:44.47 tonight at a summer series meet at Santa Monica College (came through 400 in 49.2).

Lashinda Demus won the w400 at 51.40.

Great... breaks into his top-10 (#9) with a 10-second victory. He's never run 1.44 with no one around him. Would have been nice to know what he split at 200m.

Comment

That is a great race for KD! I really hope he can make it to the finals at least in Berlin but it will be tough.

Has Symmonds ran any races after the USATF championships?

Comment

That is impressive. And it appears that he ran that hard/fast without a pacer because everyone finished the race. Sounds like he's ready to pop a 1:43.

Comment

So is this a world "all-comers meet" record?? I presume someone, somewhere, keeps such a list..... :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
            So is this a world "all-comers meet" record?? I presume someone, somewhere, keeps such a list..... :shock:
            Oddly enough, the Olympics are considered an "all-comers" meets, which I've never understood, so probably no record. Also note the men's 400h results. I doubt many guys would ever imagine that they'd run 51.2 at a little AC meet and not win, let alone run 52.6 and finish 4th!!!

Comment

Working...
            X