Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

utter stupidity, just because they have not run sub 48 this year yet does not mean they cant when it counts. all us hurdlers except dutch are proven runners with a lot of experience and fast times. that does not mean that a sweep is a given. i think the only way it gets messed up is phillips running 47.8 and clement screwing up his steps really bad or taylor just not being anywhere near the form he was in last year.

Comment

Originally posted by tm71
      Taylor just not being anywhere near the form he was in last year.
      You hit the nail on the head. I think Taylor may be out of the medals this year, he doesn't seem to be in form. I'm not sure who is capable of splitting those three but Phillips, I think has the best shot of doing it than Dutch and Culson. These 3guys are in form and capable of doing just that. Dutch would however keep the sweep in tacked.

One Love!
      One Love!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
        Those times are so ooold.. I can't believe they were used as support for this sweep :lol:

There shall be no sweep.
        OLD ????? 2 of the noted players scored the sub 48's in 2008....LAST YEAR... hello :roll:

Comment

Prior to the Olympics, Taylor looked good in a total of 1 race. Taylor is going to be in 47.5 shape a WCs if he stays healthy.

Taylor is a proven vet. He is stronger and faster than all the other hurdlers.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne1814
            Those times are so ooold.. I can't believe they were used as support for this sweep :lol:

There shall be no sweep.
            OLD ????? 2 of the noted players scored the sub 48's in 2008....LAST YEAR... hello :roll:
            Yeah, but remember you need 3 guys for a sweep!

Comment

There shall be no sweep.
              Yeah, but remember you need 3 guys for a sweep!
              How can we forget?

The Beijing 400h sweep isnt yet a year old.
              The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

I really hope Dutch can have a good race here. He has had a long college season so hopefully that hasn't worn down on him too much. He might crack the top three and push Angelo out for the U.S. sweep.

Comment

Dutch won't run under 48.

Taylor runs well when it counts, and he will this year as well.

Clement is inconsistent, but always runs well at global championships.

Jackson will either win gold, or not medal. He's going to be hit or miss because the back end of his race is so shaky this year.

Philips will medal. He's been the most consistent and off hand, I believe has run 3 of the 5 fastest hurdle times on the year thus far and knows how to win. When you run under 48.3 as often and consistently as he has this year, you are ready to run under 48., which will medal.

Comment

I don't think there will be any sweeps in Berlin next month.

Comment

I think Africans will sweep the distances.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R Bar
                        The US has an excellent shot at sweeping the 400 as well as the 400h.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R Bar
                          Ethiopia in the women's 10000? IMO that's the event with the highest likelihood of a sweep.
                          Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by BE
                            ... When you run under 48.3 as often and consistently as he has this year, you are ready to run under 48., which will medal.
                            Amazing to recall that way back at Stuttgart '93, 47.64 did not medal.

Comment

Have been following this event since the start of the season and as indicated in earlier threads, it would be hard pressed for anyone this particular year to call the top three positions, so many guys are looking good, and the medalists from beijing aren't looking invincible enough to warrant any certainty of medals.

Comment

There shall be no sweep.
                                Well see the problem RamGoat has, is Bolt's not running this event, I don't think, is he?
                                on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X