Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flumpy
    replied
    It's deffo time to start cutting the dead wood.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who misses more than one meet should be dropped.

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied
    I still can't make it above the average in our league.

# Buddy league Member Points average
    1. luvjamaica 3 2801
    2. mogulin blogi 5 2790
    3. TOP FRANCE 7 2761
    4. BR Vencedores 3 2750
    5. bruces moose 3 2742
    6. Atleticanet 8 2741
    7. Blume09 8 2712
    7. Nublu 5 2712
    9. FANTATLETICA 5 2709
    10. POLSKA LA 6 2689
    11. track&fieldnews forums 42 2687
    Wonder where we would stand if we got rid of "vSmoke"? Why is he waying us down? I believe we would be 4th with an average of 2752. :shock: Now that's a strong league we have.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by donley2
    Scores are updated.
    Oh yay! I'm almost in the top 500 now! :roll:

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Looks like Paris proved to be the second easiest competition with 340+- at 600 points. I gained 100 slots in the overall competition, and as it's the first time I've moved in the right direction, can only hope that many people have run out of top people. May have to hope for better luck with WC competiton.

Leave a comment:

• donley2
    replied
    Scores are updated. A little surprised to see 339 people with 600. Looks like 58 of those people just joined the game this week. Lots of high scores 773 people with 550 or above.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jnathletics
    I really wanted to use Willard but she wasn't listed as a 800 runner, so I wasn't sure if she would count? Anyone know the answer to that? If an athlete is not listed in that event can they still count?

:?
    I would have to venture that using any athlete's name counts for any event he/she scores in, and only for the best event if he/she scores twice.

Leave a comment:

• donley2
    replied
    Walt, we don't really have anything to compare to. Last year you picked captains for the entire year and also did not drop your low score.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Murphy
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp
    600 points! Needed it after last 2 weeks. Richards(C); Lavelinnie, Ismail, Wariner, Benabbad.
    600 for me too. Only Kemboi didn't win for me. Although, sounds like a lot had 600 again. Hope, I didn't use the perfect score too early. Last year I won a drawing as only 6 had a perfect meet the time I had a perfect score.

Hopefully, I'm not below the TFN buddies average anymore.

Wariner (Cap)
    Lavillenie
    Ismail
    Jesien
    Thorkildsen
    Kemboi
    were you peeking when I made my picks? As a first-time player, I'm wondering if it's odd for so many people to have a score of 600 at this point in the season.

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Only 500. Time to unpack those bags .

Leave a comment:

• pachip
    replied
    550 for me...not bad, but also i got Kemboi as captain.

Kemboi
    Wariner
    Ismail
    Lavillenie
    Dawn Harper

Evora :? :? :cry:

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied
    I really wanted to use Willard but she wasn't listed as a 800 runner, so I wasn't sure if she would count? Anyone know the answer to that? If an athlete is not listed in that event can they still count?

:?

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    I also got Idowu. So that's 600 points and a bonus. Think I should request one of them back? ...
    What's your bonus???
    An " :lol: attaboy" from you guys????

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    My guess is there'll be 50+ at 600. I don't want there to be, but that's my guess. It will be interesting to see if any of the leaders drop back, although this meet offered numerous new choices

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied
    I also got Idowu. So that's 600 points and a bonus. Think I should request one of them back? ...
    What's your bonus???

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    I also got Idowu. So that's 600 points and a bonus. Think I should request one of them back? Actually that's not a bad idea for next year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X