Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why delete My Carl Lewis Post(it his words)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why delete My Carl Lewis Post(it his words)

who did this post offend , is it not what he said and is it not relevent given he has being talk about Bolt rise come on track and field >FREEDOM lets have some

[you can't cut and paste whole articles... do it again and you're gone]

Forum guideline #11. You should have read them BEFORE you posted.

11. Please respect the copyright of others: do not cut and paste whole articles to this site. Using the principle of "fair use," there's nothing wrong with quoting small snippets of copy in to, but if you want somebody to read a whole article, please provide the URL. The same goes for copyrighted photos.
    There are no strings on me

Comment

In addition, your post, IMO, was uncalled for, brought no information that most
      of us were not already aware of---and which was copyrighted in 2003 (or so).
      This is unlike to have factored in, but makes me question why you posted it
      in the first place.

I also note that the post could have been (mis-)interpreted as a claim that
      CL was a PED user, which _would_ have violated another rule.

Frankly, I am getting sick and tired of everyone who does not bow down to
      Jamaica in worship being attacked in various ways. I have not observed you
      personally (and do not necessarily include you in this statement), but this
      site could do without the constant stream of ``Hater!'', ``You are just
      jealous!'', ``We have lost so many golds to US cheats, now it is our turn!''
      and so on. An ungracious loser is bad---an ungracious winner is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by imaginative
        in the first place.

You know you just opened up the flood gates right?

As for the bolded comment, many of us have been saying to them over the course of this year.

Comment

Damn right it is...Imaginative your post is utmostly irresponsible and dumb.

First of all you brought an important matter down to a nebulous issue of JA vs USA. (who really cares who gets bragging rights) which is far trivial from the indiscretions prompted by Mr. Lewis.

First off, closer to home, the sentiments issued by Lewis in 2009 wouldn't even be published on this forum of any member of this forum due to the frivolous and damning nature that it was, so that in itself says droves about what was said.

Most of all Mr. Lewis is a respected professional in the administration and management of the sport of track and field as high as the international level. Those comments made by him were simply unbecoming and utterly unprofessional. We all deserve our own opinions but with some positions come much professional reposnsibility. Certainly what he said was nothing to embelish harmony and fairplay within the sport and moreso against such. He should have been asked to tender a resignation. Imagine if GH was on Track shark saying those same things, and I'm sure even he has some reservations about some athletes whether present or past...point is we will never know.

This has nothing to do with JA/USA but more the abusive, unsportmanlike, unprofessional rantings of a guy who passed his importance.

Comment

WOW...God work in mysterious ways. I just finished reading the artitcle on another website. What happen in the dark will come to light!!

He's beating up his gums about JA don't have testing, and Bolt this and Bolt that. WADA and IAAF test Jamaican athletes. I know he was a BOGUS and USDA/USOC is BOGUS. It's a shame they will do anything to try to come across as the best, just ashame. Can fool men, but you can't fool GOD!!

Who God Bless no man Curse.

Comment

Nothing Lewis said surprises me one bit... he'll take a shot at Bolt to make himself look... very honest and trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by imaginative
                in the first place.

YES We have been cheated by LAB RATS. People have the nerve to be saying Jamaicans just start to dominate. We were dominating then..only because we were running against LAB RATS . BOGUS Track and Field Governing Body... pathetic. But, all I can say is GOD work in Mysterious ways!

BERLIN HERE WE COME!!

Comment

Someone please lock this thread because its going nowhere fast.

Comment

Imaginative, I am Jamaican and agree with your comments. The wanton exuberance of some of my fellow JA track fans does not represent our tradition of
                    enjoyment, celebration and taunting, in a good natured way.
                    YARD yutes, pull-up and settle. Let's enjoy T&F with our American friends.

Comment

Imaginative, I am Jamaican and agree with your comments. The wanton exuberance of some of my fellow JA track fans does not represent our tradition of

Comment

Originally posted by fortis
                        i can respect that!

Comment

In April, May it wasn't a problem, when everyone was talking crap!! About this and that. Why wasn't that seen as overbearing? Please, They are a bunch of arrogant @ss, who think that people must take a back seat when they write their crap!!

Anyway.. August 15 is just around the corner, so let the Championships begin!

Comment

JA/USA...When is this going to end so we can get back to "real" t&f post. It has gotten real bad since the beginning of the year. I wonder why.

Comment

Why not just enjoy the performances in a vacuum and leave the nationalism out of it? This isn't a team competition, it's not the World Cup. Surely any fan who thinks either Gay or Bolt will walk to victory is missing out on something very special brewing, if only due to having their glasses on one of their eyes.

That said, Pitkamaki is the greatest! See you in Berlin! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X