Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BisonHurdler
    Let's see. You tell us to call you directly. You are lobbying for Brian Theriot to become a UCLA coach. Your only retort to people who disagree with you is to mention athletic performances and then request that others engage in the same willy-measuring contest as if that adds credibility to an otherwise inane argument.

Sounds just like Brian Theriot to me.

If there are indeed two different people running around with the same MO, I'm twice as scared.
    Hey....I am Bob Stevens and am lobbying for coaches at UCLA. Is there a problem here? Theriot is a top candidate because of his running and coaching experiences plus his marketing skills. I really want Larsen for the head job? Is this all you do all day is banter and badger people that post out of love for a mission? What is your history?
    Wolfie Lives

Comment

Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Comment

Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
        I can dig it. Theriot by the way hails from Cajun New Iberia...you will find that he is color blind and was a middle class blue collar family kid...we are cool
        Wolfie Lives

Comment

You're not kiddin', you really are a Jerk...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Vp9fQ6 ... re=related

Comment

Working...
          X