Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is X-man Carter?

I know he ran 20.09 in the 200 final at the US championships? Is he planning on running in Europe?

Re: Where is X-man Carter?

"EPelle" quoted "X-Man's" agent as saying that "X-Man" will run 200s at Heusden-Zolder on July 18 and at London vs. Gay on July 25. He will then run 400 vs. Wariner at Stockholm on July 31.
    none

Comment

He is out for the season. Has to have ankle surgery again, he tried to gut it out at the Championships but since he didn't make the team, the decision was made easily. You've got to give him a lot of respect, he was the only guy out there everyday of the Championships. He ran five races in four days and was on the verge of running a sixth. I feel sorry for him, the guy has major heart but couldn't catch a break.

I tried to tell people that his running technique and fitness had nothing to do with coaching. When you miss so much training due to injuries no amount of coaching will overcome that, neither will it overcome racing form while trying to compensate for a major problem.

He had his performances this year while far less than 100%, next year he will be back to form and dropping some faster times.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
        none

Comment

I wish him the very best in recovery and a return next year to a HEALTHY & FIT
          competitive season so we can see the real X again!

Comment

Originally posted by D.O.
            He is out for the season. Has to have ankle surgery again, he tried to gut it out at the Championships but since he didn't make the team, the decision was made easily. You've got to give him a lot of respect, he was the only guy out there everyday of the Championships. He ran five races in four days and was on the verge of running a sixth. I feel sorry for him, the guy has major heart but couldn't catch a break.

I tried to tell people that his running technique and fitness had nothing to do with coaching. When you miss so much training due to injuries no amount of coaching will overcome that, neither will it overcome racing form while trying to compensate for a major problem.

He had his performances this year while far less than 100%, next year he will be back to form and dropping some faster times.
            Good looking D.O.

Hope you bounce back as well.

Comment

Working...
            X