Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:roll:

here comes a few of the "usual suspects" spitting their venom about Sanya yet AGAIN....

*sits backs and awaits the same folk who just have to add their 2 cents*

like clock work... lol

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by T&F_LA
      ... that's not coincidence. I mean, it's not like some kind of curse. Things don't just happen.

She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.
      Just exactly what is it that Sanya provoked?
      on the road

Comment

About declaring herself as underdog of course she's trying to put some pressure off. In the international press is way clear what SR's main issue is and unlike the American media, that is openly said all the time:

"All too aware of her psychological fragility at the big meets, Richards has thus far been careful to play down her chances in Berlin" (The Guardian).

Psychological fragility. Not strategy, work loads or the way she runs the rounds (all secondary).

Kerron Stewart was questioned about her chances in Berlin after her 10.75 one week ago. She answered: "It has to be the performance that you put on on that day"."I don’t think my 10.7 has secured me anything"

Aware of the big difference in depth between 100m and 400m, times don't necessarily indicate SR is going to win. It's her performace that day. Psychological strength, as always, is the key to win a global title.

Going out too fast or too slow, stumbling (of course "someone" would inmediately say that's not psychological and can happen to everyone, LOL) or even having a perfect race until 300m, but not being able to close strongly are just some examples of what psychologal fragility can do

I wouldn't take for granted anything yet.

Comment

Sanya did all that...Wow :shock:
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
            I was referring to guruof track comment:

"Sanya is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt............its as simple as that"

and then I said that situation is her fault.

Comment

"Sanya is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt............its as simple as that"

I understood that, just not how your determine it'sher fault, is what I don't comprehend.
              on the road

Comment

Originally posted by vip
                Calm down, Trackdaddy. I'm not Sanya's biggest fan (that would be you) but I'm in the top 10. I just thought she wasn't being honest in her answers, that's all. It's like a few weeks ago when she was questioned (for the umpteenth time) about her lack of major gold medals. She said something about just wanting to be in her best shape for the Worlds and whatever happened, she'd be happy with the result.

That's not being honest. You mean she'd be happy with 2nd place, no matter how well she ran? I think not. The stakes are too high for her in this meet. Had she said she wants first place and first place only, that would be an honest answer.

I don't want to make more of this than it is. Sorry if I did.
                I'm calm.

Its just that I saw her comment different than you...thats all.

Its cool.

I just think people tend to overanalyze her every word and hurl criticism at her for being who she is.

I think she was giving O credit by rightfully deeming her the favorite.

As for being happy with whatever the result in Berlin, I heard her say that too. I think she meant that she has to live with the result and regardless she plans to live her life and be happy. But you took it differently. No harm.
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

... that's not coincidence. I mean, it's not like some kind of curse. Things don't just happen.

She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.
                  Come out of your hole, huh? :lol:

She ran 49.34 and won the race in Paris.

I see you havent bothered to comment on that.

No surprise there.

But that is what the thread is about you know.

Joker straight lurking and hating. :roll:

Comment

I understood that, just not how your determine it'sher fault, is what I don't comprehend.
                    I said it already. She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.

Comment

guruoftrack is right.

If you feel that Sanya isnt as psychologically strong as you...

You can pat yourself on the back on your way out the door.

But whatever you do...

Keep walking.

Comment

I said it already. She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.
                        Wow....provoke you say, now is that provoke in a positive, or negative way? You do realize it can be either or.
                        on the road

Comment

TrackDaddy, again, I ask you some respect and tolerance please

Comment

Wow....provoke you say, now is that provoke in a positive, or negative way? You do realize it can be either or.
                            Ok. Forget "provoke" and change it for "it's her fault". Non-English native speaker mistake.

Comment

TrackDaddy, again, I ask you some respect and tolerance please
                              Okay.

Did you see the race?

Comment

Yeap

Comment

Working...
                                X