Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 Paris GL w400m - [Sanya Richards 49.34]

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3
    replied
    Trackdaddy?

    Leave a comment:


  • gh
    replied
    Hey, look who's on the cover of the latest T&FN!

    Leave a comment:


  • T&F_LA
    replied
    Originally posted by 26mi235
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    I understood that, just not how your determine it'sher fault, is what I don't comprehend.
    I said it already. She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.
    So you will never mention it again if she wins in Berlin, right. If your answer is not 'yes', then being disingenuous would be one of the better possibilities for your comments.
    Whatever happens in Berlin, you can't change past

    Leave a comment:


  • T&F_LA
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    TD....he doesn't wanna talk about that, he much rather be a critic and discuss sidebars.
    Excuse me ?????
    TD....had to twist your arm :lol:
    I'm just being objective giving her credit for that race. As objective some should be about her disappointing performances and her psychological fragility, therefore her chances in Berlin. How could I say that was a bad race. She ran it wonderfully. As she ran that terrible Osaka 200m, that poor performance in Helsinki, not to mention the worst of them all(?): Beijing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Just watched the race on the net. Richards looked like she was really coasting the first 200m, she really was working hard to hold back and pace herself, which is working just great for her this year. You can see that if she went off a bit harder she'd probably run faster but isnt taking chances this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • knite
    replied
    Originally posted by Pentathlete 2
    From what I understand, in Beijing she went out in the first 200m faster than usual. Was it 21.2? And that primarily led to her not winning.

    So, it seems like Hart is trying to really slow down the first 200m to around 24.0. Then in the adrenaline rush of the WC final, even if she goes faster than the 'new normal', she would be at 22-23 maybe and not 21.

    Ur joking right? Santa is talented, but by no means is she or has she ever run a 21x...not in a open race, let alone en route to her 400m race. I do agree that a better race plan needed to have been implemented, slowing down the 1st 200 of her race, but she ain't runnin 21x en route...

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    From what I understand, in Beijing she went out in the first 200m faster than usual. Was it 21.2? And that primarily led to her not winning.

    So, it seems like Hart is trying to really slow down the first 200m to around 24.0. Then in the adrenaline rush of the WC final, even if she goes faster than the 'new normal', she would be at 22-23 maybe and not 21.

    Leave a comment:


  • knite
    replied
    Sanya only has to murmur a word and she's gets all types of attention.... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedfirst
    replied
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    TD....he doesn't wanna talk about that, he much rather be a critic and discuss sidebars.
    Excuse me ?????
    TD....had to twist your arm :lol:

    Leave a comment:


  • 26mi235
    replied
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    I understood that, just not how your determine it'sher fault, is what I don't comprehend.
    I said it already. She provoked it with all the excellent results and high expectations and then her poor results at the championships. With her attitude and all the excuses after her defeats.
    So you will never mention it again if she wins in Berlin, right. If your answer is not 'yes', then being disingenuous would be one of the better possibilities for your comments.

    Leave a comment:


  • T&F_LA
    replied
    I disagree. It's not mandatory to comment about the particular race. To comment about the chances for the WC is one of the main topic of all threats. Proof of that is that you just finished your post relating the subject to Berlin.

    To focus in her psychological fragility, which she has delared she's doing (in other words), is what I think should be her most important goal at this point

    Leave a comment:


  • TrackDaddy
    replied
    [quote=T&F_LA]
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    Originally posted by "T&F_LA":2vx31461
    Great performance. To run 49.34 on a wet track and in cold conditions makes the time even more impressive. Nice strategy, controlled. Very impressive how srong she looked the second part of the race. She didn't even slow down the last 10 meters, perfect form.

    As for the rest of the field, SR made it look outclassed. Very good race for Dunn, though. I was expecting a more speed based race from Novlene Williams.
    How hard was that?
    Not hard at all. At least not at hard as it was to you to reply me after 15 minutes. Was that surprising that I said that? Maybe I'm just focusing in what I more really care: the WC. Besides,Why should I comment on how good she performed if then I would comment on the reasons I don't think she'll win?[/quote:2vx31461]

    Because the thread is about the Paris GL race?

    And yes it was surprising that you said that.

    Commenting on the topic had to be dragged out of you.

    But when it comes to repetitive mess...you're a willing participant.

    What would you have Sanya do about Berlin at this point?

    Leave a comment:


  • T&F_LA
    replied
    Originally posted by TrackDaddy
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Great performance. To run 49.34 on a wet track and in cold conditions makes the time even more impressive. Nice strategy, controlled. Very impressive how srong she looked the second part of the race. She didn't even slow down the last 10 meters, perfect form.

    As for the rest of the field, SR made it look outclassed. Very good race for Dunn, though. I was expecting a more speed based race from Novlene Williams.
    How hard was that?
    Not hard at all. At least not at hard as it was to you to reply me after 15 minutes. Was that surprising that I said that? Maybe I'm just focusing in what I more really care: the WC. Besides,Why should I comment on how good she performed if then I would comment on the reasons I don't think she'll win?

    Leave a comment:


  • TrackDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Great performance. To run 49.34 on a wet track and in cold conditions makes the time even more impressive. Nice strategy, controlled. Very impressive how srong she looked the second part of the race. She didn't even slow down the last 10 meters, perfect form.

    As for the rest of the field, SR made it look outclassed. Very good race for Dunn, though. I was expecting a more speed based race from Novlene Williams.
    How hard was that?

    Leave a comment:


  • T&F_LA
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    TD....he doesn't wanna talk about that, he much rather be a critic and discuss sidebars.
    Excuse me ?????

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X