• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
    Originally posted by marknhj
    Originally posted by Dietmar239
    Originally posted by dal4018
    Could any Americans sneak up and medal in Berlin???????
    Tall order.
    Williams and Howard could, but only if they're on their A game...
    And in Williams case if he had made the trials...
    That was trick post to see who was paying attention!

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

Comment

How did I miss that? Why wasn't he there?

Comment

4th.

Comment

Could any Americans sneak up and medal in Berlin???????
          Tall order.
          Williams and Howard could, but only if they're on their A game...
          That was trick post to see who was paying attention!

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
          So Mark you don't think we have chance in hell right??????

Comment

It's not out of the question. Howard can medal.
            Apart from Vlasic and Friedrich it is pretty much open. Howard is in the mix with Beitia, Di Martino, Shkolina, Aitova and Chicherova.

On the men's side Manson is as usual the joker in the deck. He can still medal even if I doubt it. Too early to write him off. Still only 25. Harris is probably past his prime. He could always compete well.

Comment

Originally posted by Per Andersen
              Apart from Vlasic and Friedrich it is pretty much open. Howard is in the mix with Beitia, Di Martino, Shkolina, Aitova and Chicherova.

On the men's side Manson is as usual the joker in the deck. He can still medal even if I doubt it. Too early to write him off. Still only 25. Harris is probably past his prime. He could always compete well.
              If someone would light a fire under Moffatt I think he could surprise the Europeans as well.

Comment

If someone would light a fire under Moffatt I think he could surprise the Europeans as well.
                I know you love Moffat, but it may not happen. I feel the same way about a number of highly endowed jumpers but that's the difference between elite jumpers and those that remain in the doldrums.
                If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

I know you love Moffat, but it may not happen. I feel the same way about a number of highly endowed jumpers but that's the difference between elite jumpers and those that remain in the doldrums.
                  Okay thanks Dietmar he remains untapped potential.

Comment

Working...
                  X