• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real news flash: Carl Lewis is really Jamaican..lol

Comment

Yet another Bolt article:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 721118.ece

Comment

As Mr. Bolt has repeatedly confirmed that his 100m will suffer at the hands of attempting to secure success in the 400m, all bets are off that he'll make a go at 400m in 2012 if this quote has been properly captured in context:

He told The Times that, before the Games come to Britain, he expects to lower his existing world record of 9.69sec and that he believes that, eventually, he can edge the time to below 9.60. And he hopes and expects to grace London 2012 with that all-time peak performance “because that's when I'll really need to work to defend all my titles”.
        Fire Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by 3
          As Mr. Bolt has repeatedly confirmed that his 100m will suffer at the hands of attempting to secure success in the 400m, all bets are off that he'll make a go at 400m in 2012 if this quote has been properly captured in context:

He told The Times that, before the Games come to Britain, he expects to lower his existing world record of 9.69sec and that he believes that, eventually, he can edge the time to below 9.60. And he hopes and expects to grace London 2012 with that all-time peak performance “because that's when I'll really need to work to defend all my titles”.
          I stated this exact thing in a past thread about how it would be leaving too much glory for him to leave the 100m race and chase the 400m's, an event he does not enjoy and risk someone else taking the banner event or his WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
            To be honest, I have trouble imagining Asafa making the final. He really doesn't seem to have the chops for a big competition.
            Even with the ankle injury and subsequent bad running form, Asafa can, with relative ease, secure one of the eight spots in the Berlin final. Barring a false start, it would take further injury, which is a very real possibility, for him not to make the final.
            Regards,
            toyracer

Comment

Originally posted by track_expert
              Headline: Bolt and Gay injured - Powell 2009 World champion
              I honestly believe that if Bolt and Tyson were to somehow get injured before or in Berlin, somehow Asafa would F things up and choke regardless.

Now, back to reality since Bolt will dominate in Berlin.
              Cows need love too

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                I honestly believe that if Bolt and Tyson were to somehow get injured before or in Berlin, somehow Asafa would F things up and choke regardless.

I'm in tears...hahahahahahahahahaha :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..LOL
                on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst

I'm in tears...hahahahahahahahahaha :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..LOL
                  LOL

+1

Funniest thing he's ever posted.

Comment

gotta admit... thats funny

Comment

Working...
                    X