Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knite
    The FYI was added because somewhere you assumed there was a thought that only a few ladies were comparable to each other, where I am stating that anyone who lines up is comp and fair game!
    I wasn't aware of doing that - please tell me which part of me suggesting Hastings didn't have the race settled and therefore shut down (your point) but instead agreed with Flumpy she was beaten by another couple of girls suggested that?? Not trying to be awkward - just interested as to why you think that... :?

Comment

Originally posted by jjimbojames
      The FYI was added because somewhere you assumed there was a thought that only a few ladies were comparable to each other, where I am stating that anyone who lines up is comp and fair game!
      I wasn't aware of doing that - please tell me which part of me suggesting Hastings didn't have the race settled and therefore shut down (your point) but instead agreed with Flumpy she was beaten by another couple of girls suggested that?? Not trying to be awkward - just interested as to why you think that... :?
      I think you're looking at this a lot as a typical "Asafa/Bolt/Gay" shutdown, that's not the type of "let up" I was speaking of...more or less, a "let up in "oh I think the I got the race won...oh damn, here comes someone to my right" type of thing...where YES, the whole field is compeitive, but she didn't execute to the finish line rendering herself liable to being nipped.

do you get where I am coming from...this is no slight on the field, but rather on the effort of Hastings and her not running through the line, JMO. eitehr way, good for Sanders for executing thru the line. (in short)

Comment

I think you're looking at this a lot as a typical "Asafa/Bolt/Gay" shutdown, that's not the type of "let up" I was speaking of...more or less, a "let up in "oh I think the I got the race won...oh damn, here comes someone to my right" type of thing...where YES, the whole field is compeitive, but she didn't execute to the finish line rendering herself liable to being nipped.

do you get where I am coming from...this is no slight on the field, but rather on the effort of Hastings and her not running through the line, JMO. eitehr way, good for Sanders for executing thru the line. (in short)
        I get where you're coming from - it's just I wasn't thinking anything that you assumed I thought! :wink:

Comment

[/quote]The listing stated it was a +3.1, if not, that's great! She's been around the block more often than not, so I'm glad to see her still doing her thing! And looks like the coaching change has gotten her ready in fine form prior to the WC's![/quote]

When did Ferguson leave Amy Deem?

Comment

The listing stated it was a +3.1, if not, that's great! She's been around the block more often than not, so I'm glad to see her still doing her thing! And looks like the coaching change has gotten her ready in fine form prior to the WC's![/quote]

When did Ferguson leave Amy Deem?[/quote]

I think sometime in the fall or early this year as she's rounding into decent form prior to the WC's.

Comment

Working...
            X