Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aziz Zakari

This enigmatic Ghanaian, with a 9.99 best who has run 10.02 and faster on eight occasions, is back! 10.19 so far this year. He struggled in Beijing at the quarter final stage but had only just returned from his suspension. With a year under his belt, will we see him up to his old tricks, trailing in last in the 100m final in Berlin?

Zakari got busted in 2006, around the same time as Gatlin, but I guess he doesn't have a learning disability, so he's good to compete.

Re: Aziz Zakari

Originally posted by dakota
    With a year under his belt, will we see him up to his old tricks?
    You mean like making the Olympic final but not finishing? He's good at doing that.

Comment

Re: Aziz Zakari

Zakari got busted in 2006, around the same time as Gatlin, but I guess he doesn't have a learning disability, so he's good to compete.
      To the best of my knowledge, Zakari's positive result for Stanzanol was his first, hence the two year sentence.
      Regards,
      toyracer

Comment

Keep taking the ritalin toyracer!

Comment

Low blow dakota, the Gatlin reference.
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
            Why? Gatlin's decision was a crying shame.
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
              Has nothing to do with the decision, the fact it was even brought up. Justin didn't make the decision. But since the decision has been brought up, again.

Why can't those who were responsible to make that decision, be given enough credit of having made the decision, based upon the information they had. It is possible that they had the information available to them, to make the type of decision they made?
              on the road

Comment

Care to expound? Are you saying that I missed another positive test from Zakari?

http://www.iaaf.org/news/Kind=131072/newsId=35234.html
                Regards,
                toyracer

Comment

Originally posted by toyracer
                  Care to expound? Are you saying that I missed another positive test from Zakari?

I was trying to avoid spelling it out in so many words but I'm saying you're a bit slow witted and don't read very well.

Comment

Has nothing to do with the decision, the fact it was even brought up. Justin didn't make the decision. But since the decision has been brought up, again.

Why can't those who were responsible to make that decision, be given enough credit of having made the decision, based upon the information they had. It is possible that they had the information available to them, to make the type of decision they made?
                    I respectfully disagree. They stuck to the rigid interpretation of the protocol without allowing for a most unusual circumstance. This was thoroughly debated here on at least one thread (possibly more). Gatlin did not get a fair shake.
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by toyracer

I was trying to avoid spelling it out in so many words but I'm saying you're a bit slow witted and don't read very well.
                      Why, because I didn't entertain your Gatlin remark?
                      Regards,
                      toyracer

Comment

I respectfully disagree. They stuck to the rigid interpretation of the protocol without allowing for a most unusual circumstance. This was thoroughly debated here on at least one thread (possibly more). Gatlin did not get a fair shake.
                        I think we are on the same page, but it appears some how, it got crossed up here. My stating low blow was in reference again to Justin even being brought up here. I'm speaking about those who oppose Justin bringing up his defense about the medicine.
                        on the road

Comment

I think we are on the same page, but it appears some how, it got crossed up here. My stating low blow was in reference again to Justin even being brought up here. I'm speaking about those who oppose Justin bringing up his defense about the medicine.
                          8-)
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                          X