Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay injured?

I haven't seen it, but reliable source says that Ato Boldon (himself reliable) is reporting on his Facebook page that Gay has a groin injury.

Hmm. If it's true could it be he went too hard in Rome?

How long will it take him to heal? how serious is it? He has enough time right?

Comment

Saw this disappointing news a while ago, and my reaction is I guess all eyes are on this 200m in London at the weekend, to see if it's just a rumour, or a rather miserable set back.

Comment

I suppose it's wishful thinking that Gay might be playing some kind of head game after that Bolt interview which said he was avoiding him.

But Gay trains with Drummond and Ato would possibly be in contact with Drummond so is that where this would have come from?

Comment

Another question from me.. How hard do these athletes train between events this time of year? this is very mysterious

Comment

Shit.

Comment

[email protected]#$%^&
              Hope it is not true
              [email protected]#$%^&
              why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

I sincerely hope that this is not true. Everyone is looking forward to Gay VS Bolt. If he is injured, he might be pushing himself too hard.

Comment

see all-the-scoop story on our front page later this evening

Comment

If it is true that he is hurt, he needs to leave Drummond alone. Drummond is no coach. He needs to stick with Lance. Didn't Lance coach him to three gold medals in 2007?

Comment

My apologies, by the way, if my note seems like a tease. The note on Bolden was first I'd heard, and we now have a "real facts" release in the works.

Comment

So it's definitely true then?

Comment

Gay was doing work with Drummond in 2007 and even a bit before.

Comment

That would be terrible. Although in my own little world it would explain some things.

I really need to see what the official release on this matter is. Injuries are proof of satan's work in the world......

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                              So it's definitely true then?
                              Twas not I who talked with his people; as always, the truth is more complex than a simple yes/no.

Comment

Working...
                              X