Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when Asafa had the groin problem a few years ago. He missed WC 05. An injury this late is almost impossible to recover from in three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rudeboy
      I remember when Asafa had the groin problem a few years ago. He missed WC 05. An injury this late is almost impossible to recover from in three weeks.
      Donovan Bailey? Tore 3 adductors 10 days out of the first round of Atlanta and went on to record a big PB, WR, and Olympic Gold... Not ideal, but miracles do happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler
        Shit.
        Ditto

Comment

Marrow.

Tore 3 adductors?

You need to get me in contact with the guys who worked on Bailey to get him back on the track. Please.

Comment

words like "injury," or "pull" or "tore" are open to vast interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              words like "injury," or "pull" or "tore" are open to vast interpretation.
              Either way, just rub some spit on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                Another question from me.. How hard do these athletes train between events this time of year? this is very mysterious
                Where is the mystery?

Comment

The mystery is what was he doing to cause it. Was it after the Race with Powell or was he "training hard to impress Bolt" Friday coming or just a random mishap?

Comment

This is extremely unfortunate if it is true.

First Beijing, and now this...

And it looked like physically he was faster both last year and this year than he was in the years prior, so, to have to miss out on getting to peak last season AND this season would be just plain unfair. Damn.

Hopefully it isn't anything too serious. :x

Comment

Edit: Just saw the article about it on the front page. Looks like good news!

P.S. Me thinks Tyson Gay's 200m PR is a little better than 20.58 :wink:

Comment

Somebody has started an ugly rumour that Tyson Gay can only run 9.79 and 20.58!!!!

It's a Bolt conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
                          Edit: Just saw the article about it on the front page. Looks like good news!

P.S. Me thinks Tyson Gay's 200m PR is a little better than 20.58 :wink:
                          :?: :?: :?:

Comment

God I hope this isnt serious.
                            It would ruin perhaps the greatest sprint showdown double in history.
                            This is Carl vs. Ben reincarnate
                            ...plus a 200!

:arrow: This isnt happening.

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                              The mystery is what was he doing to cause it. Was it after the Race with Powell or was he "training hard to impress Bolt" Friday coming or just a random mishap?
                              All the above are good guesses.
                              I could definitely see him overtraining a little, being the fierce competitor he is. Maybe he shouldnt risk it this weekend.

DAMN THE DEVIL! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by bluequiet
                                That would be terrible. Although in my own little world it would explain some things.

I really need to see what the official release on this matter is. Injuries are proof of satan's work in the world......
                                Amen.
                                ...I told you we were the same :wink:

Comment

Working...
                                X