Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gm
    Note the key word in the original post... "caring"

Jim Bevan at Rice is still Jimoh's coach.
    In London Eric Drechsler was in the stands and advising Jimoh between jumps. I guess Rice can't travel round Europe with his other committments?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexm
      Originally posted by gm
      Note the key word in the original post... "caring"

Jim Bevan at Rice is still Jimoh's coach.
      In London Eric Drechsler was in the stands and advising Jimoh between jumps. I guess Rice can't travel round Europe with his other committments?
      Rice is the school she attended in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by jjimbojames
        Originally posted by 3a
        She needs help, that's for sure. If only to ensure that she keeps all the teeth in her head.
        I literally laughed out loud! Never a truer word spoken :lol:
        I saw her jump in the London meet and the first thing that came to mind was the same...I can see her teeth to knee one day...side note - as someone stated - she is a pretty lady.

Comment

Originally posted by 3a
          She tried something different at US nationals, however. The dead man's flop.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3mMPhr9YY
          LOL, I had not seen that before. She is probably worse at landing than Chris Tomlinson.

Comment

my goodness, just watched the london program on US last night. they showed her last jump (as well as lebedeva's). what a contrast. jimoh has the physique and the ability to be a great jumper or the greatest long jumper (or hurdler, or high jumper, or even hept), but her technique (or lack of ) and landing are really scary. awkward chopping steps before takeoff, her leg trail freezes in the air instead of extending forward, she lands with her whole body, like a corpse being thrown out of a train. what's wrong with this girl? she needs a sports psychologist or something. in contrast, lebedeva put on a clinic on how to jump.

Comment

Working...
            X