Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN Galan IAAF Fantasy game

Might as well start a thread on this. Anybody have access to a start list. I can't see one on their web page.

Shouldn't we have a thread for Monaco first? Also the IAAF game has that listed as the 27th. I am assuming that is incorrect and it is on the 28th which is what herculis.com shows.

Comment

It is spelled DN Galan.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
        Shouldn't we have a thread for Monaco first? Also the IAAF game has that listed as the 27th. I am assuming that is incorrect and it is on the 28th which is what herculis.com shows.
        I like to plan ahead. I've already got my WC and WAF teams pretty well picked, and as this is the last meet before Berlin it would be nice to know who is/isn't competing.

Comment

Start list now up. Looks tough.

Comment

Some obvious choices everybody will pick: Krivoshapka; Reese. After that it get's dicey. Can Clement beat JW? Which Kenyan will win the steeple? Can Rowbury win one? Hoffa or Majewski? For the first time in this game getting 600 will be quite an achievement. The good news for those way ahead is that they mostly get the same "weaker" choices that those behind do.

Comment

Am I right in presuming that the SP competitions, in being held a day ahead, will not count?

Comment

SP will not count.

Comment

Who in the hell would want to pick the men's SP anyway? When you're in a "pick 'em" contest like this, events as competitive as the men's shot is currently should be avoided like kryptonite.
                  "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Wow just checked the list...can't find one sure pick.
                    Don't want to pick Krivoshapka really, could have been hard on her to run 3 so fast races just a week ago.
                    Reese and Jimoh have a technique that makes me wanna stay away but I guess I have to go their...or perhaps swedish favourite Kucherenko.

Anyone got Thorkildsen left to pick then now is the time to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                      Who in the hell would want to pick the men's SP anyway? When you're in a "pick 'em" contest like this, events as competitive as the men's shot is currently should be avoided like kryptonite.
                      But some of us might have wanted to choose Kleinert in the wSP.

I don't want to choose Krivoshapka before there might be a slight dip in form so soon after the Russian Champs.
                      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
                        Originally posted by trackstar
                        But some of us might have wanted to choose Kleinert in the wSP.

I don't want to choose Krivoshapka before there might be a slight dip in form so soon after the Russian Champs.
                        i'd picked Klienert as captain and Majewski now i'm *%*"$*"£*£$*"*
                        i deserve extra credit

Comment

SP will not count.
                          Thank you for the information. I removed the shot putters I had chosen for the moment. But this isn't written anywhere but here. I wonder how we are supposed to know. For the moment, Kleinert is the captain pick for 9% of the candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by carfu
                            SP will not count.
                            Thank you for the information. I removed the shot putters I had chosen for the moment. But this isn't written anywhere but here. I wonder how we are supposed to know. For the moment, Kleinert is the captain pick for 9% of the candidates.
                            If they don't find out, perhaps I'll move up from 578th place, LOL.
                            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by carfu
                              SP will not count.
                              Well let'shope a good few others choose her as well :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X