Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muna Lee

I am just wondering if anyone got any news on her, I am a bit concerned as to where she is right now because the last few meets she ran has been less than impressive to say the very least. How is her injury coming along?

Re: Muna Lee

Originally posted by t_monk
    I am just wondering if anyone got any news on her, I am a bit concerned as to where she is right now because the last few meets she ran has been less than impressive to say the very least. How is her injury coming along?
    Don't quote me, but she's back home training and preparing for Berlin, but as far as an injury I am not sure.

Best wishes to M. Lee though, she's a trooper!

Comment

Originally posted by knite
      Don't quote me, but she's back home training and preparing for Berlin, but as far as an injury I am not sure.

Thanks, I am really pulling for her though. I want her at her best in Berlin. If anyone should upset my Jamaica 1-2-3 sweep it needs to be Muna.... I like her that much

Comment

[quote=t_monk]
        Originally posted by "t_monk":109iqx8v

Thanks, I am really pulling for her though. I want her at her best in Berlin. If anyone should upset my Jamaica 1-2-3 sweep it needs to be Muna.... I like her that much [/quote:109iqx8v]No Love for Felix?????????

Comment

[quote=dal4018]
          Originally posted by "t_monk":8fj9tysf

Thanks, I am really pulling for her though. I want her at her best in Berlin. If anyone should upset my Jamaica 1-2-3 sweep it needs to be Muna.... I like her that much
          No Love for Felix?????????[/quote:8fj9tysf]

He's talking about the 100m's Dwight..........

Comment

[quote=dal4018]
            Originally posted by "t_monk":yefwz3e6

No Love for Felix?????????[/quote:yefwz3e6]

I like Felix and all... but Muna + Sanya are my favorite American Athletes.

Comment

Working...
            X