Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time and place to watch this? (internet or TV?)

Comment

I think Universal sports will carry it at 12:35pm, ET

Comment

Any other place?

Comment

Maybe you can find it on Justin tv or Myp2p.eu website.

I'm would expect that it will be on both of those websites. In the morning....will be the best time to check back for links other than Universal sports.

Comment

Thanks...

Now back to Asafa...

he is 9.7 ready... I like that! :wink:

I warned all the TG fans last week..I told them the man is DANGEROUS! but they didn't take it seriously.. hehe..

Comment

Well clearly 9.8 isnt cuttin the cake now. Few years back, running below 9.8 was a really good accomplishment. But now running any slower than a 9.77 or so it seems, is a disappointment for a guy like Bolt or Tyson, as you guys are expecting Bolt to run a 9.6 everytime he steps on the track whether it be windy, rainy or wet.

Comment

[quote="track_expert"]Well clearly 9.8 isnt cuttin the cake now. Few years back, running below 9.8 was a really good accomplishment. But now running any slower than a 9.77 or so it seems, is a disappointment for a guy like Bolt or Tyson, as you guys are expecting Bolt to run a 9.6 everytime he steps on the track whether it be windy, rainy or wet.[/quote

Maybe not really expecting, but hoping. We all want to see something historical when we watch sports. Bolt is probably the top candidate in any sport right now to produce a historical performance at a given event. With that said, it would be awesome to see both Asafa and Bolt under 9.80 today.

Comment

Originally posted by RamGoat
                  Thanks...

Now back to Asafa...

I warned all the TG fans last week..I told them the man is DANGEROUS! but they didn't take it seriously.. hehe..
                  Naw.... what we don't take seriously is you...LOL

Has nothing to do with Asafa's ability.
                  on the road

Comment

Originally posted by bman
                    Originally posted by toyracer
                    The sad thing is that he may actually believe that statement. Those around him may have actually convinced him that it is true. His form in the races tomorrow will tell the true tale, just as it did in Rome.
                    The results of his races show a clear pattern: he is steadily improving as the ankle improves. He is running a harder race every time out. If all of the sudden he didn't look good in London, the conclusion would be that something has gone wrong. If the pattern continues as I think it will, he will definitely go sub 9.8.
                    You've missed my point. If he doesn't look good in London, it will not be "all of a sudden". He did not look good in Rome. His form was horrible. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; he is literally tearing himself apart by trying to run in spite of the ankle injury.

This story is testimony to that: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/h ... Y_EYES.asp as it is now revealed that both of his knees are "tender" and he has to be receiving regular treatment for them both. That is no surprise to anyone that has taken the time to examine the race tapes post-ankle-injury, with the Rome race in particular being very revealing. He is now stressing both knees, his mechanics are wrong and it is only natural for the effect to be felt in the joints. I pray that he doesn't do himself further harm.
                    Regards,
                    toyracer

Comment

Thanks...

Now back to Asafa...

:P :P ops: ops: ops:
                      on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                        Thanks...

Now back to Asafa...

lol he did kinda make himself look like a fool, but wow your milking it aye

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon18
                          Originally posted by Speedfirst
                          Thanks...

Now back to Asafa...

lol he did kinda make himself look like a fool, but wow your milking it aye
                          Yes and Yes
                          on the road

Comment

Very predictable..:lol:

READ MY POST AGAIN!!

8-)

Now back to Asafa...

he is 9.7 ready..
                            What is wrong with what I said?

Did i say he was going to run 9.7 IN LONDON guys?

Careful... I don't want to see any tears next week.. :cry:

Comment

Very predictable..:lol:

READ MY POST AGAIN!!

8-)

Now back to Asafa...

he is 9.7 ready..
                              What is wrong with what I said?

Did i say he was going to run 9.7 IN LONDON guys?

Careful... I don't want to see any tears next week.. :cry:

Don't even try it......you know what you meant :P :P :P
                              on the road

Comment

As toyracer says, Asafa is running injured and it's now starting to affect his form and take a toll on his body, specifically his legs, knees, etc., all because he using one leg to overcompensate for another...My thing is, if he and his team knows this, how hard is it to rest him for a season, properly rehab him and let him come back ready to go the following year???? Is it being greedy? Because no good can come from this...Pressure breaks pipe, and as the human body goes, it takes what you give until it can't take anymore and then it just gives out...who knows what the real extent of his injuries are, because he says he is and still come out running competitvely... I think they all need to exercise common sense in regards to him, or as some say, he may just be playing possum, but he can only do that for so long 8-)
                                ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

Comment

Working...
                                X