Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 London GP m200

Hmmm, Marvin Anderson was on the original start list for the men's 200m. But he has been replaced. Here is the new start list:

1 Kim COLLINS SKN 20.20 20.55

2 Jaysuma SAIDY NDURE NOR 19.89 20.67

3 Nickel ASHMEADE JAM

4 Mark JELKS USA 20.28 20.28

5 Marlon DEVONISH GBR 20.19 20.55

6 Tyson GAY USA 19.58 19.58

7 Wallace SPEARMON USA 19.65 19.98

8 Paul HESSION IRL 20.30 20.50

We'll get to see just how healthy Gay is. Here are my predictions:

1st - Gay (eases) to 19.70
    2nd - Spearmon - 19.99

I can't recall Gay easing up much, he usually runs all the way and I'm thankful for that. It a sign of appreciation for the crowd as well.

Comment

Not to sure why Toby Sandeman isnt at the meet, not even in the B 200m from what i can see. He would certainly be faster than Devonish after his 20.37 recent PB.

But then again he has secured his selection to Berlin so maybe not wanting to risk anything perhaps..... But wouldn have been his first chance to run at a meet of this calibre.

Comment

Originally posted by MDelano
        I can't recall Gay easing up much, he usually runs all the way and I'm thankful for that. It a sign of appreciation for the crowd as well.
        Well, I'm going on the reports that he is nursing some kind of injury. I'm sure, if he can, he will run the first 150m hard. But when he is up by 5-10m on Spearmon why aggravate the issue. I just see him easing up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kai88
          Not to sure why Toby Sandeman isnt at the meet, not even in the B 200m from what i can see. He would certainly be faster than Devonish after his 20.37 recent PB.

But then again he has secured his selection to Berlin so maybe not wanting to risk anything perhaps..... But wouldn have been his first chance to run at a meet of this calibre.
          He was listed during the week. He must have pulled out. Shame.

Comment

Working...
          X