18:57 wHJ
    19:08 mTJ
    19:14 w800
    19:24 m800
    19:34 m5000

19:57 w4x100
    20:07 m110H
    20:17 m100

for those who have trouble with military time and/or time zone confusion, 17:45 = 12:45 EDT, 11:45 CDT, 10:45 MDT, 09:45 PDT

Comment

Originally posted by gh
      for those who have trouble with military time and/or time zone confusion, 17:45 = 12:45 EDT, 11:45 CDT, 10:45 MDT, 09:45 PDT
      Yeah I was looking at my watching wondering why the numbers stopped at 12 :wink:

Comment

bump

Comment

Its raining and very chilly. For 100 I don't see faster than 9.84 today.

Very big anticipation of who will line up for the men's 100.

Comment

Doesn't look to be raining there currently. And from the live feed, I can't see goosebumps on anyone Here's hoping it stays moist-free.

Comment

I'm not convinced that rain in and of itself doesn't make for faster sprinting. Lots of anecdotal evidence about wet tracks (and football fields) having better traction, and the higher the humidity, less fat air to push out of the way.

But the temperature... aye, there's the rub.

Comment

...need a link to view the meet in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by gadlor
                  Doesn't look to be raining there currently. And from the live feed, I can't see goosebumps on anyone Here's hoping it stays moist-free.
                  Take a look at the sky and the infield, trust me it was raining and it is very chilly.

Comment

I see some jackets and stuff on the crowd, but it looks like the sun is shining on Bolt's dome of a head behind the first heat of the m100.

Comment

So the BBC get rid of Stuart Storey but I have to endure him VIA the BBC as he sucks the PA system in the stadium. He's treating that mic as if he's TV commentating. :shock: and WON'T.SHUT.UP.

BBC interviewing every Jamaican athlete about the drugs story. EVERY single one of them. They get the same answers, and it's cringe worthy. Ruined the meet. aswell as the freaking wind. :cry:

Comment

is it just me or is the London site setting new standards for difficulty of access?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                          is it just me or is the London site setting new standards for difficulty of access?
                          It's absolutely awful.

IAAF site results here, going up fairly quickly.

http://www.iaaf.org/gp09/results/eventc ... index.html

Comment

Yes, I just switched our front-page link there.

Comment

So, calculating it, the Mens 100 finals are at 3:17 EDT, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X