X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BruceFlorman
    replied
    *SIGH* "This program is not available in your area"

Well, I suppose that makes sense. The sport is doing so well that you can't expect for just anybody with an interest to be able to watch it. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by Seeksreal
    Any live internet feeds of the event?
    It's linked on the front page.

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal
    replied
    Any live internet feeds of the event?

Leave a comment:

• MattMarriott
    replied
    Originally posted by 3a
    BBC interviewing every Jamaican athlete about the drugs story. EVERY single one of them. They get the same answers, and it's cringe worthy. Ruined the meet. aswell as the freaking wind. :cry:
    How comes you did not get it, after non-stop summary executions for the last 5 years?
    Answer:
    http://big-sect.blogspot.com/2009/07/la ... -ever.html

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    is it just me or is the London site setting new standards for difficulty of access?
    Not just you. I couldn't get into it at all--tried on two computers multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• einnod23
    replied
    So, calculating it, the Mens 100 finals are at 3:17 EDT, right?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Yes, I just switched our front-page link there.

Leave a comment:

• Bob R
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    is it just me or is the London site setting new standards for difficulty of access?
    It's absolutely awful.

IAAF site results here, going up fairly quickly.

http://www.iaaf.org/gp09/results/eventc ... index.html

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 3a
    replied
    So the BBC get rid of Stuart Storey but I have to endure him VIA the BBC as he sucks the PA system in the stadium. He's treating that mic as if he's TV commentating. :shock: and WON'T.SHUT.UP.

BBC interviewing every Jamaican athlete about the drugs story. EVERY single one of them. They get the same answers, and it's cringe worthy. Ruined the meet. aswell as the freaking wind. :cry:

Leave a comment:

• gadlor
    replied
    I see some jackets and stuff on the crowd, but it looks like the sun is shining on Bolt's dome of a head behind the first heat of the m100.

Leave a comment:

• Blimpie
    replied
    Originally posted by gadlor
    Doesn't look to be raining there currently. And from the live feed, I can't see goosebumps on anyone Here's hoping it stays moist-free.
    Take a look at the sky and the infield, trust me it was raining and it is very chilly.

Leave a comment:

• jaguar
    replied
    ...need a link to view the meet in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    I'm not convinced that rain in and of itself doesn't make for faster sprinting. Lots of anecdotal evidence about wet tracks (and football fields) having better traction, and the higher the humidity, less fat air to push out of the way.

But the temperature... aye, there's the rub.

Leave a comment:

• gadlor
    replied
    Doesn't look to be raining there currently. And from the live feed, I can't see goosebumps on anyone Here's hoping it stays moist-free.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X