Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikewats
    replied
    Weather still holding out at the minute in the midlands, London should be better. Slight breeze but nothing too major, sunny and cloudy. Nice day tbh. We could carry on with the theme of the year with Gay and Bolt. Gat getting good conditions and Bolt getting crap conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    It's sunny at the moment. Expect monsoons by this afternoon. :?

Leave a comment:

• rasb
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf
    My heart goes out to yall unfortunates enduring such inclement weather. Here in the Heartland, we are basking in balmy 100+F day after day. 8-)
    Hopefully the weather will be a bit better in London for Saturday. Not to mention for another event taking place across the Channel, or through the Chunnel...
    The west coast of Canada is baking in hot/dry weather, with highs in the mid-high 30's ( 90 + F.), and maybe hotter inland. Too hot and dry for us ! With another 2 months of Summer, the forests are absolutely tinder dry already.
    Hopefully, no one will flick their BC Bud into the woods before the Fall Rains...

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Saturday forecast (as of 01:00 GMT)

11 am
    66° F
    Precip:
    10%

12 pm
    68° F
    Precip:
    10%

1 pm
    70° F
    Precip:
    10%

2 pm
    71° F
    Precip:
    10%

3 pm
    71° F
    Precip:
    10%

4 pm
    71° F
    Precip:
    10%

5 pm
    71° F
    Precip:
    10%

6 pm
    70° F
    Precip:
    10%

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    My heart goes out to yall unfortunates enduring such inclement weather. Here in the Heartland, we are basking in balmy 100+F day after day. 8-)

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    Just started pissing down where I am in north London. It's also extremely sunny at the same time.

Weather in UK is ridic :?

Leave a comment:

• croflash
    replied
    Originally posted by Flumpy
    The weather is completely schizo in London at the moment. We're going from sun to clouds to rain to hail in the space of about 10 mins for the last week.

It's all cleared up now. Looking sunny but expect torrential rain by the end of the evening.
    Same in Germany for the past two weeks. As long as the bad days of the summer are already gone by the time Berlin rolls around, I'll take it.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    The weather is completely schizo in London at the moment. We're going from sun to clouds to rain to hail in the space of about 10 mins for the last week.

It's all cleared up now. Looking sunny but expect torrential rain by the end of the evening.

Leave a comment:

• knockout
    replied
    The sun is shining and the skies are looking clearer... still the odd grey cloud around...... fingers crossed....

Leave a comment:

• TrainerPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by Jnathletics
    Originally posted by Dietmar239
    Originally posted by TrainerPhil
    Stupid #%&@!*$ weather. Everytime. Everytime Bolt is ready to set the world on fire mother #%&@!*$ nature has to stick her nose into things.

I guess we will have to settle for another slow 9.79 again....
    Aren't we supposed to be HAPPY when rain puts out fire?
    But rain usually allows Lightning Bolts to come out and play.
    Not bad either.........

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied
    Stupid #%&@!*$ weather. Everytime. Everytime Bolt is ready to set the world on fire mother #%&@!*$ nature has to stick her nose into things.

But rain usually allows Lightning Bolts to come out and play.

Leave a comment:

• TrainerPhil
    replied

Well played sir.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon18
    replied
    its not raining now, not where i am, but im not in london right now, so i don't know whats goin on

Leave a comment:

• Dietmar239
    replied

Leave a comment:

• knockout
    replied
    Sitting in Paddington (Central London) and the weather has been pretty bad for the last few hours, some really heavy rain although its cleared up now.

Skies are still rather grey and I would guess more rain to come.

An hour ago the weather was worse than Lausanne.

The moral of the story, never book your holiday to coincide with the time and place Usain Bolt is running!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X