X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rudeboy
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    Originally posted by rudeboy
    The Jamaican culture does not condone drug use like some other countries.
    Who are these countries that condone drug use?
    Maybe condone is a strong word, but some supporters take it more seriously than others. I don't need to name countries.
    Not one country willingly condone's this, however, not one country can control what an athletes decides to do on their own and with their own free will.

That is why you cannot vouch for any athlete that is not you, youself.

It is what it is...this is an int'l problem and until folks from top to bottom and in between act as such, it will continue to be this type of situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedfirst
      Originally posted by Speedfirst
      Maybe condone is a strong word, but some supporters take it more seriously than others. I don't need to name countries.
      Yes you do need to name countries, you made the accusation.
      hes on about the fucking AMERICANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedfirst
        I know of one high schooler who failed a drug test, after winning at the junior championship. She was warned and was taken to the JWC.

I did not see that athlete name published anywhere about the warning. The athlete never ran that time again, even after picked up a t&f scholarship.

What parents will do to get a scholarship for their kids.

Comment

• This thread is being locked down for the worst crime of all: becoming totally irrelevant as a bunch of bubbleheads decide to yell at each other. This is a no-win situation for the whole sport people. That's the bottom line. Quit worrying about your tiny piece of turf.

Comment

Working...
          X