1 Kim COLLINS SKN 20.20 20.55
    2 Jaysuma SAIDY NDURE NOR 19.89 20.67
    3 Nickel ASHMEADE JAM
    4 Mark JELKS USA 20.28 20.28
    5 Marlon DEVONISH GBR 20.19 20.55
    6 Tyson GAY USA 19.58 19.58
    7 Wallace SPEARMON USA 19.65 19.98
    8 Paul HESSION IRL 20.30 20.50

Friday's conditions for sprinting were dismal. Cool weather, swirling winds, mostly headwinds.

Lets hope Saturday offers some better, warmer conditions for quality sprinting.

Full confidence that Tyson Gay is ready for high level effort.

Expect Tyson to win, but perhaps Ndure and Spearman will show something in this race. The Norwegian has run 19.89. Would be great to see 2-3 runners under 20.00.

Comment

So far where i Live the sun is shining, so London is probably better. But often in England it's nice in the morning and goes crap in the afternoon. It might just be a nice day though, we've been owed one for a while.

Comment

Did I mention I love looking at Tyson's cheeks...mmmm mmmmm hmmmm :twisted:
        ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

Comment

Tyson in an easy 20.01. Passed Spearmon in 10 strides, eased in last 10m.

Comment

Back to the race...He came off that corner great, not as good as Reebok, but he looked good...He started easing up waaayyyy early, man he is looking sweet, that 200m in Berlin is gonna be fire...That was a pedestrian run for him, and looking at the rest of the field, only further indicates that these two, him and Bolt, are really heads above the field....

Comment

Originally posted by Tammy_Baby
              Tammy Baby as my Pastor always says...keep yo mind clear....LOL

Comment

Back to the race...He came off that corner great, not as good as Reebok, but he looked good...He started easing up waaayyyy early, man he is looking sweet, that 200m in Berlin is gonna be fire...That was a pedestrian run for him, and looking at the rest of the field, only further indicates that these two, him and Bolt, are really heads above the field....
                I gree, starting easing up with about 30 or so meters from the line.

Comment

Berlin is gonna come to who comes out the block. That's why I pick Gay. Yes, I know Bolt has Lewis and Bailey-like acceleration, but you can't have the starts Bolt is having and be able to make up against someone like Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
                    Trust me it's very clear, it's a miracle, I'm seeing clear as day...Those cheeks are my new screensavers...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DCSIGMA
                      Oh dear...I dint even look at it from that perspective...I kept asking myself what she was finding so fancy about his cheeks...the ones on his face, that is....

Comment

looked like either a conservative or cautious effort by Gay.

20.00 is good, but was expecting something like 19.80 or better.

questions:

- looked extremely relaxed; seemed he coasted the last 30 meters, no?

- is the Crystal Palace track slow?

- said a slight tailwind, but wonder the wind was swirling and partly in face.

- is it still a bit cool for top sprinting?

Comment

He cruised in the last 30 or so meters. Certainly was cruising...

This track doesn't seem to be the fastest even in some of the other races. But he was chillin today. Training run... :lol:

Comment

it does seem so, knite, it actually looks like he's working that corner(not literally :lol: )...I think he knows that he has to get out and navigate that bend, so he's putting in the work...man i can't wait

Comment

Damn....they are saying Tyson said he needs to go see the "phsyical trainer for a slight injury".....

Comment

Working...
                              X