Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 London GP m4x1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '09 London GP m4x1

    17:19 - 4 X 100 METRES - Men START LIST

    Personal Best Season Best
    2 SWITZERLAND SUI 38.99 39.44
    3 UNITED STATES USA 37.40 38.36
    4 GREAT BRITAIN & N.I. 1 GBR1 37.73 38.52
    5 RACERS TC 38.10 38.10
    6 GREAT BRITAIN & N.I. 2 GBR2 37.73 38.52
    7 CANADA CAN 37.69 38.85
    8 AUSTRALIA AUS 38.17 38.96

  • #2
    Seeing that Racers TC at this point in the game is just silly. Not sure why JA aren't running a full team (unless of course Asafa can't run). We all know that their exchanges leave a lot to be desired.

    At least we have Gay vs Bolt on that 3rd leg. Finally, a bit of a showdown (although I suspect that Bolt will be chasing Gay since this isn't JA's full team).

    USA "A" - 37.90
    Great Britian "A" - 38.15
    Jamai....I mean Racers - 38.20

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TrainerPhil
      Seeing that Racers TC at this point in the game is just silly. Not sure why JA aren't running a full team (unless of course Asafa can't run). We all know that their exchanges leave a lot to be desired.

      At least we have Gay vs Bolt on that 3rd leg. Finally, a bit of a showdown (although I suspect that Bolt will be chasing Gay since this isn't JA's full team).

      USA "A" - 37.90
      Great Britian "A" - 38.15
      Jamai....I mean Racers - 38.20
      Who said MVP wanted Asafa/Frater to run in a 4 x 100m? Lets not jump to conclusions as to why its a Racers Team versus a Jamaican team unless the know the facts.
      Cows need love too

      Comment


      • #4
        Dumb question.....who's the non-Jamaican Racer?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by einnod23
          Dumb question.....who's the non-Jamaican Racer?
          Bailey

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
            Lets not jump to conclusions as to why its a Racers Team versus a Jamaican team unless the know the facts.
            Did jammmin just state "let's not jump to conclusions" about something????? Oh my goodness.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by einnod23
              Dumb question.....who's the non-Jamaican Racer?
              Daniel Bailey
              Cows need love too

              Comment


              • #8
                Racers TC on the track
                Cows need love too

                Comment


                • #9
                  I would like to see Bolt about 3m back in the last leg.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i guess tyson's not running
                    ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow, the US relay is definitely a throw together team! :lol: :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tyson not part of the US team even though he indicated earlier this year he would have been.

                        Also, no Anderson on the Racers TEam.
                        Cows need love too

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jeremyp
                          I would like to see Bolt about 3m back in the last leg.
                          Yea and running down the whole field. Now that would be classic.

                          Tyson didn't want to face Bolt thus no Tyson on the US Team
                          Cows need love too

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by poodabear
                            Wow, the US relay is definitely a throw together team! :lol: :lol:
                            Yeah, so much for my assertion on another thread that with so much on the line USATF wouldn't dare do anything but get an ace team fielded and running together competitively well in advance of the Worlds. Well, there's always that huge meet in Cottbus.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              37.46 great run by Bolt
                              Cows need love too

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X