Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 London GP m4x1

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    my god...37.46
    ~ I bleed BLACK, GREEN, and YELLOW~

    Comment


    • #17
      37.46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

      Comment


      • #18
        OH MY GOOOOOOOD

        37.46 8-) 8-) 8-)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
          37.46 great run by Bolt
          Mr. Bolt broke the 400m world record?
          Fire Impossible.

          Comment


          • #20
            Devastating anchor by Bolt. Even eased up in the last few meters.
            Cows need love too

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 3
              Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
              37.46 great run by Bolt
              Mr. Bolt broke the 400m world record?
              No - the 500 m.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                Originally posted by jeremyp
                I would like to see Bolt about 3m back in the last leg.
                Yea and running down the whole field. Now that would be classic.

                Tyson didn't want to face Bolt thus no Tyson on the US Team
                Scratched record
                on the road

                Comment


                • #23
                  The US even with a Tyson Gay would be nowhere close on the anchor with that devastating anchor by Bolt.

                  I would love to see Bolt on the anchor in Berlin.
                  Cows need love too

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    wow very impressive time.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by gh
                      Originally posted by poodabear
                      Wow, the US relay is definitely a throw together team! :lol: :lol:
                      Yeah, so much for my assertion on another thread that with so much on the line USATF wouldn't dare do anything but get an ace team fielded and running together competitively well in advance of the Worlds. Well, there's always that huge meet in Cottbus.
                      Told you.

                      This is beyond ridiculous. NOTHING has changed.

                      No Tyson. No Rodgers. No Padgett. No Patton. SMH.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        That's the 4th fastest 4x100m EVER. Behind the Jamaican's last year and two American squads.

                        Bailey ran a great opening leg, but Yohan Blake blazed down that back stretch. If he is allowed to compete in Berlin, the Jamaicans could go under 37s....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Speedfirst
                          Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                          Originally posted by jeremyp
                          I would like to see Bolt about 3m back in the last leg.
                          Yea and running down the whole field. Now that would be classic.

                          Tyson didn't want to face Bolt thus no Tyson on the US Team
                          Scratched record
                          You know I am right
                          Cows need love too

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            37.46 is sick!

                            Is that #4 alltime?

                            1. Jam, 37.10 (2008)
                            2. USA, 37.40 (1992)
                            3. USA, 37.40 (1993)

                            Who's USA's 3rd leg? He ran the best for USA.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by texas_speed
                              Originally posted by gh
                              Originally posted by poodabear
                              Wow, the US relay is definitely a throw together team! :lol: :lol:
                              Yeah, so much for my assertion on another thread that with so much on the line USATF wouldn't dare do anything but get an ace team fielded and running together competitively well in advance of the Worlds. Well, there's always that huge meet in Cottbus.
                              Told you.

                              This is beyond ridiculous. NOTHING has changed.

                              No Tyson. No Rodgers. No Padgett. No Patton. SMH.
                              This time, the baton is going to drop on the very first hand off in the heats in berlin. :twisted:

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
                                The US even with a Tyson Gay would be nowhere close on the anchor with that devastating anchor by Bolt.

                                I would love to see Bolt on the anchor in Berlin.
                                Y?

                                I have no idea what the health status for Powell is right now. Mentally he is still fighting his demons, but on relays he is awesome. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Powell's split in the 4x100 in Beijing the fastest recorded split EVER?

                                Frater - Blake - Bolt - Powell is still the best combination.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X