Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Throw Down...expect more....demand more...take it

[pirate video removed by mods]

Maybe a new breed is coming to town and asking USA Track to throw down. Put up. skin it.

Change is coming boys. We need change on the domestic front of USA track to ignite major meets around the USA post college and indoors.

Any suggestions?
    Wolfie Lives

Re: Time to Throw Down...expect more....demand more...take i

Originally posted by RHBfactor

Maybe a new breed is coming to town and asking USA Track to throw down. Put up. skin it.

Change is coming boys. We need change on the domestic front of USA track to ignite major meets around the USA post college and indoors.

Any suggestions?
    http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.p ... 3620okay...

can we filter it thru another legit forum? change is coming ....change is demanded on the domestic USA track circuit...CHANGE COMES WITH A PRICE...no more hang ten shorts...members only jacket...c.ronus watch on the neck....izod shirt....WE WANT MAJOR DOMESTIC USA MEETS....change comes with marketing online and offline...so can I filter this thru a major football site that does not ban? Hmmmmmmmm....why is football so strong?
    Wolfie Lives

Comment

Yes, feel free to post non-working URLs all day.

As to your question, how dull are you? That's like asking if somebody robs a house and sells the material at a flea market, and you buy it, and then you ask if it's OK to sell it to somebody else?

Stolen property is stolen property, no matter how many times you "filter it."

Comment

Re: RHB/OTC/BT
        Self-serving has now reached EPIC proportions! :twisted: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by gh

As to your question, how dull are you? That's like asking if somebody robs a house and sells the material at a flea market, and you buy it, and then you ask if it's OK to sell it to somebody else?

http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.p ... g_id=83620

test this bad boy out....stolen is not stolen off youtube...this trailer comes off youtube and is approved

change is hard to handle...but change is coming
          Wolfie Lives

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my

Originally posted by gh

non working gh? I am blue collar...welcome to the bigs
            Wolfie Lives

Comment

Banned.

Comment

Re: Time to Throw Down...expect more....demand more...take i

Any suggestions?
                http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.p ... 3620okay...

can we filter it thru another legit forum? change is coming ....change is demanded on the domestic USA track circuit...CHANGE COMES WITH A PRICE...no more hang ten shorts...members only jacket...c.ronus watch on the neck....izod shirt....WE WANT MAJOR DOMESTIC USA MEETS....change comes with marketing online and offline...so can I filter this thru a major football site that does not ban? Hmmmmmmmm....why is football so strong?
                For a guy who boasts about his online marketing skills, I'm beginning to wonder. Hopefully they aren't as bad as your message board linking skills? Fear not, good sir, I'm here to help you. Next time a link doesn't work quite the way you think it should, try http://tinyurl.com/ Every 8 year old in the country knows how to use it, so can you.

No need to thank me. I'm just glad that I can play a tiny part in helping your quest to save the entire track and field world from extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by gh

http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.p ... g_id=83620

test this bad boy out....stolen is not stolen off youtube...this trailer comes off youtube and is approved

change is hard to handle...but change is coming
                  Just in case anybody else is unclear on the concept, or is new to the way we handle things around here is that we respect copyright laws. If we allow people to post other people's property here, then we have no right to bitch when other people steal ours.

BEING ON YOUTUBE DOES NOT MAKE IT "APPROVED." It just means somebody illegally uploaded it. There's all kinds of legal material on YouTube; we have no blanket ban against that wonderful site. But clips out of movies and commercial telecasts are copyright material, and may not be linked here. Doing so is stealing.

Once again, thanks for understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                    But clips out of movies and commercial telecasts are copyright material, and may not be linked here. Doing so is stealing.
                    The work-around is to say, "type in this phrase into YouKnowWhere: "Xxxxx xxxxx xxxx", but I agree this is a slippery slope. Some sites like that their material is being seen by a wider audience, but others actively litigate against pirates. When Napster first came I out, I stole like crazy, but I rethought it and don't do P2P stuff any more.

Comment

Working...
                    X