X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lapsus
    replied
    Originally posted by poodabear
    ok, I'm sorry. I was wrong on that I thought it was a positive, although getting caught for urine swapping does lead one to believe that. But wasn't there a Russian female athlete caught at the Olympics. The long/triple jumper. Or was she from another country? Perhaps i was getting mixed up with her. I stand corrected and apologize for my error.
    Oh come on! Now you are just trolling :evil: :x

No, there are no squeaky-voiced Russian long/triple jumpers on the doping list. There are plenty of real Russian doping cases, no need to invent new ones.

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    [quote=T&F_LA]
    Originally posted by "guruof track":r7y9h94p
    The Russian women ALWAYS run fast at their Championship, when they run fast elsewhere I'll take notice.
    SR ALWAYS runs fast, when she run fast at a major championship I'll take notice. in your logic they would be even :shock:[/quote:r7y9h94p]

Well that would be nice, but you 'take notice' a hundred times a year. Maybe you should hold off until the end of August.

Leave a comment:

• poodabear
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    This happened last year. A large group of Russia ladies ran out of their minds at their championships only to test positive right before and during the Olympics. I would take anything they did at their championships with a grain a salt. Let's see what they do when they come up against the world and the IAAF/WADA drug enforcers.
    That is wrong on so many counts.... only one of the Russian women who ran "out of her mind" at the Russian championships was among the group that got suspended. That was Soboleva.

And they didn't test positive before/during the games. Indeed, they never tested positive. The ban was for urine-sample switching back in '07.
    ok, I'm sorry. I was wrong on that I thought it was a positive, although getting caught for urine swapping does lead one to believe that. But wasn't there a Russian female athlete caught at the Olympics. The long/triple jumper. Or was she from another country? Perhaps i was getting mixed up with her. I stand corrected and apologize for my error.

Leave a comment:

• kamikaze7
    replied
    Still I will wait and see how fast they run outside Russia before I label her a potential gold medallist

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    This happened last year. A large group of Russia ladies ran out of their minds at their championships only to test positive right before and during the Olympics. I would take anything they did at their championships with a grain a salt. Let's see what they do when they come up against the world and the IAAF/WADA drug enforcers.
    That is wrong on so many counts.... only one of the Russian women who ran "out of her mind" at the Russian championships was among the group that got suspended. That was Soboleva.

And they didn't test positive before/during the games. Indeed, they never tested positive. The ban was for urine-sample switching back in '07.

Leave a comment:

• T&F_LA
    replied
    Originally posted by guruof track
    What are your PRs and how many more medals than Sanya do you have?
    You're gonna love this. Krivoshapka's 49.29 is the fastest an athlete has dipped under 50 for the first time, over the last 20 years. I think you can take that at face-value this time.

Leave a comment:

• guruof track
    replied
    [quote=T&F_LA]
    Originally posted by "guruof track":38xpmov3
    The Russian women ALWAYS run fast at their Championship, when they run fast elsewhere I'll take notice.
    SR ALWAYS runs fast, when she run fast at a major championship I'll take notice. in your logic they would be even :shock:[/quote:38xpmov3]

What are your PRs and how many more medals than Sanya do you have?

If you were halfway fair in your criticism of Sanya I would take it at face-value. Unfortunately your not and therefore I render your opinion as obsolete. Its much like Athiest and his/her obession for Bolt.

Leave a comment:

• T&F_LA
    replied
    Re: It's official: Krivoshapka, a threat to Sanya Richards

That'd be cool. Yes, don't forget about the Big O.

Leave a comment:

• pherekydes
    replied
    Re: It's official: Krivoshapka, a threat to Sanya Richards

Originally posted by T&F_LA
    Richards or Krivoshapka?
    Ohurougu.

Leave a comment:

• poodabear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T&F_LA
    replied
    SR ALWAYS runs fast, when she run fast at a major championship I'll take notice. in your logic they would be even :shock:

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied

T&F_LA has proven to be what I call a Sanya pessimist. I've never seen him/her write anything positive about Sanya, just poundings of negative are what I expect. How does this thread differ?
    Ditto on this entire post!

TD shouldn't have to worry about defending Sanya, as she will do it in Berlin in a few weeks. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• guruof track
    replied

T&F_LA has proven to be what I call a Sanya pessimist. I've never seen him/her write anything positive about Sanya, just poundings of negative are what I expect. How does this thread differ?

Leave a comment:

• guru
    replied
    Originally posted by justblaze1011
    **Sits back and wait for Track Daddy to lose it in this thread**
    I believe I hear him banging on the door right now trying to get back in lol.

Richards should be fine. The 4x4 is another matter altogether.

1 Antonina Krivoshapka RUS 49,71

2 Anastasia Kapachinskaia RUS 49,97

3 Lyudmila Litvinova RUS 50,27

4 Natalia Nazarova RUS 50,56

Leave a comment:

• justblaze1011
    replied
    **Sits back and wait for Track Daddy to lose it in this thread**

Leave a comment:

Working...
X