X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! 600 points!

Comment

3 weeks in a row at 600 pts!

Taher was my 6th pick, but already have 5 winners!

Comment

DN Galan start list now up. Good luck it's a tough one.

Comment

520. Mekonnen hurt me. Like all the losers say, there is the next year 8-) .
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Well, I was all excited because I scored 600 (even my throwaway pick won), but it looks like a lot of you also had perfect scores, so perhaps I won't be moving up in the standings much.
            "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Third consecutive 600 here too, with Merritt (Captain), Savigne, Mokoena, Martina and Fraser. Pity about the horrible early season...

Comment

I scored 575. The interesting thing is before Monaco I was 132 in the standings and after Monaco I am 132 in the standings. So my good, but not great performance continues. This next meet should be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                  I scored 575.....This next meet should be very interesting.
                  Similar story for me but I'm languishing between 300 and 400. I have not even thought about my picks for the next one. I know I'm running out of no brainers and so I might have to dip into the more competitive events.

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                    Well, I was all excited because I scored 600 (even my throwaway pick won), but it looks like a lot of you also had perfect scores, so perhaps I won't be moving up in the standings much.
                    Dammit we have a good buddy league. I jumped from 132nd to 95th overall, but in our league, I've been stuck in 8th place for three weeks.
                    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Working...
                    X