X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
    Originally posted by ChuiTai
    Wasn't Jeter suppose to be in this race?
    I'm glad she didn't. Those split week races didn't seem to be that effective (performance/recovery) compared to week-to-week.

Interesting. She was ok at USA trials. In Berlin she has to run 4 races in two days. Today was more of a way to avoid another defeat.
    I see, you want her to run on your schedule :roll:

You know what, you're right about Berlin, that's what she's preparing for, not running to appease you.
    on the road

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      Originally posted by toyracer
      Olympic champ beats World champ, round 1.
      Ferguson-McKenzie 10.97, at 33 years old, has not run this fast since '03.
      Aleen Bailey needs to be a bit quicker in her relay spot in Berlin.

Aleen always look solid in the relays to me..except for this year at Penn Relays...she didn't look so sharp. She really has the upper hand on being in that final relays squad over Facey, if it's come down to that.

By the way.. what's up with VCB? She went to the other ladies first before the went over and congratulate her country woman. I love VCB, but I don't like that at all and there is no need for that. I hope this was just my eyes playing tricks on me.
      :?

So what...now VCB hates Jamaica too? :roll:

Stop it.

What are you talking about? Where do you see I say hate? Please, look at evidence that's in front of you and don't add in your own scenario.

Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
        I'm glad she didn't. Those split week races didn't seem to be that effective (performance/recovery) compared to week-to-week.

Interesting. She was ok at USA trials. In Berlin she has to run 4 races in two days. Today was more of a way to avoid another defeat.

You know what, you're right about Berlin, that's what she's preparing for, not running to appease you.
        My schedule? After the London w 100m race... she said her next race is in Monaco.

Comment

My schedule? After the London w 100m race... she said her next race is in Monaco.
          But SHE decided not to race and YOU decided she should have and since she didn't, YOU decided to try and clown her with your comment.
          on the road

Comment

What difference does it make what order she greets her competitors?

I'm pretty sure she doesnt like losing to a anyone.

Especially someone who dethroned her overnight.

In a Jiffy. :lol:
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

[quote=Speedfirst]
              Originally posted by "Sportsfanx1":1q4sgh67

But SHE decided not to race and YOU decided she should have and since she didn't, YOU decided to try and clown her with your comment.[/quote:1q4sgh67]

Don't even entertain his nonsense.

Comment

VCB have more than SAF to worry about. Kerron Stewart is gunning for her World title too. This happen in life. Let them duke it out and we'll see who will be the last woman standing a top the podium. I'm just happy they all will be representing the Black, Green and Gold in Berlin.

I'm going for SAF to be that woman.

Comment

[quote=justblaze1011][quote=Speedfirst]
                  Originally posted by "ChuiTai":1ffsuv5b
                  Originally posted by "Sportsfanx1":1ffsuv5b

But SHE decided not to race and YOU decided she should have and since she didn't, YOU decided to try and clown her with your comment.[/quote:1ffsuv5b]

Don't even entertain his nonsense.[/quote:1ffsuv5b]

No doubt JB
                  on the road

Comment

Sportsfan you have had your fifteen minutes of fame. Jeter went home to train. Contrary to what was reported during the broadcast she has not been home in July.

See you all in Berlin where it only matters.

And for the record Sportsfan, Jeter has yet to duck a single one of her competitors.

Comment

LOL...I was going by the horse's mouth. I was waiting to see her in this race today.

Guess not.

Comment

Interesting race, confirms SAF strong form, but shows that VCB needs a little more at the start. She looked a little tight but her leg speed was great and once she got going she was ok.

DFM looked great, she called out to Coach Deem in the London GP footage so I am not sure if she has left her or not or just gave a shout out to her fomer coach? Anyone know more details?

What is Kerron and Allyson going to run in Stockholm, VCB might get to 22.0 in Berlin, is that fast enough to hold off Felix?

Comment

KS just using this race for speed endurance work.

Interesting to see Felix and how she run.

Sub-22 secs needed to win in Berlin. VCB will lose her 100m title, but i'm looking for her to get that 200m crown.

Comment

Debbie Ferguson actually getting out of the blocks :shock: ......which inturn leads to a 10;96!!! Don't sleep on her, she may be 32....but she's coming. Felix better bring it in the 200 if she wants to beat Debbie, never mind VCB! 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 3a
                              Debbie Ferguson actually getting out of the blocks :shock: ......which inturn leads to a 10;96!!! Don't sleep on her, she may be 32....but she's coming. Felix better bring it in the 200 if she wants to beat Debbie, never mind VCB! 8-)
                              Debbie issue will be handling the rounds at age 32, going on 33. I don't see Debbie making the podium, much less challenging Allyson for gold, IMO.
                              on the road

Comment

SAF interview. Apparently her final race till Berlin

http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... 100-monaco

Debbie Ferguson. She seems really positive.

http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... 100-monaco

Comment

Working...
                                X