Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Johnson

Anybody know why she did not compete in the heptathlon at the Nationals?

we had a thread (maybe even two) on this earlier in the year; after Drake she retired, moved to Green Bay to live w/ her NFL boyfriend... going back to school (nursing?)

Comment

justblaze1011 - Another gutter comment like that and you'll be taking a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        we had a thread (maybe even two) on this earlier in the year; after Drake she retired, moved to Green Bay to live w/ her NFL boyfriend... going back to school (nursing?)
        Unreal. A potential medalist someday, one of out most talented athletes, etc. You could not have surprised me more if you told me my twin brother was homosexual. Oh well, come on Pickler(s) and Fountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tvarish
          Originally posted by gh
          Unreal. A potential medalist someday, one of out most talented athletes, etc. You could not have surprised me more if you told me my twin brother was homosexual. Oh well, come on Pickler(s) and Fountain.
          WHUT???????

:?

FYI, Fountain cannot participate as she DNF'ed at nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by knite
            Originally posted by Tvarish
            Originally posted by gh
            WHUT???????

:?

FYI, Fountain cannot participate as she DNF'ed at nationals.

I knew that. I just meant for the future of the US Heptathlon. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X