Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know, I don't actually care if Chambers is in the 4x100 team or not- he is in the individual which is "bad" enough, albeit still by the rules, and I maintain that if it works for other countries, it should work for us.

However, having said that, I do think that, as my dear Flumpy pointed out earlier, it's the worry of losing other medals for me- the medals he lost his other teammates was bad enough, but to be given the chance to do it again...whether or not he is clean now (And I believe he is...)

As a side note, I'm reading his autobiography at the moment. It really is a ROTTEN piece of literature- there's an awful lot of excusing and moaning (not least a foreword slagging off The Big O and that situation like it's identical) and lots of things you have to read between the lines about (My particular favourite being (and I paraphrase...) "I really fancied Kelly Holmes, but although we had a good night out on a date when we went on, I knew it would never happen between us for some reason. She lived with her female flatmate and their dogs in BLAH BLAH BLAH... :roll: ").

Just so you know, I got it out of the library so I didn't give the man a PENNY towards paying back his debts... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by lalala
      As a side note, I'm reading his autobiography at the moment. It really is a ROTTEN piece of literature- there's an awful lot of excusing and moaning (not least a foreword slagging off The Big O and that situation like it's identical) and lots of things you have to read between the lines about (My particular favourite being (and I paraphrase...) "I really fancied Kelly Holmes, but although we had a good night out on a date when we went on, I knew it would never happen between us for some reason. She lived with her female flatmate and their dogs in BLAH BLAH BLAH... :roll: ").
      Oh Dwain, you're breaking my heart :roll:
      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Then he was obsessed with Kelli White for a while. Basically, no woman seems to be able to resist Dwain unless she "lives with a female flatmate" or is quite obviously mad...

And the pedant in me is annoyed that he constantly refers to Chryste GAINS too.... :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by J2thaD
          They give themselve a good shot at silver if they let Chambers run. If they don't, they might not get the bronze.
          And that's a problem how???

I'd rather no medal at all than a tainted one.

Comment

Originally posted by lalala
            Then he was obsessed with Kelli White for a while. Basically, no woman seems to be able to resist Dwain unless she "lives with a female flatmate" or is quite obviously mad...

And the pedant in me is annoyed that he constantly refers to Chryste GAINS too.... :twisted:
            now they would have made a lovely couple
            i deserve extra credit

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy

now they would have made a lovely couple
              Really ? I never had Dwain down as gay...

Comment

So Dobriskey runs 4:02 in Monaco, followed by PBs from Twell (4:03) and England (4:04). In light of those results, England's non-selection is slightly easier to swallow. It's just a shame that we're leaving a 1:59/4:04 at home, off the team completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
                  So Dobriskey runs 4:02 in Monaco, followed by PBs from Twell (4:03) and England (4:04). In light of those results, England's non-selection is slightly easier to swallow. It's just a shame that we're leaving a 1:59/4:04 at home, off the team completely.
                  Except really, what a "lovely" dilemma that is to have...

Comment

Get her to run a steeple chase quick, only takes a 9.48 to go on a B standard lol !!

Comment

Working...
                    X