Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.43.83 PB

Comment

Symmonds and Lewandowski with 1.43.83/1.43.84 and Bram Som might be a championship runner to look for in Berlin with a 1.44.10...

Comment

Kaki with a new way to greet the fans, seperate single flowers from the bunch and throw them into the crowd :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
          Universal just said 1:43.83 for Symmonds
          Very Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
            Wow, that must be a huge PB for Lewandowski. Not too much over 1:44, I think :shock:
            1:43.84, actually :!: Second fastest Polish performance of all time after Paweł Czapiewski's 1:43.22.
            Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Btw rimmer had a 60second last lap.....

Comment

Rimmer 1:49. What a waste of an opportunity to run a fast time :roll: And with his current season's best of 1:46, I doubt he'll get many more chances on the main GP circuit.
                http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Rimmer having come back from injury has been saying he just needs to get in a fast race, and his first proper one of the year i think he just got way too carried away.
                  I think he's down to race in Stockholm as well, im fairly sure he has a 1.44 in him, but he would have found that race tough anyway with it being won in that sort of time, a second quicker than anything he's ever run.

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
                    Universal just said 1:43.83 for Symmonds
                    Great effort for him and its so good to see an american mixingit up with the top guys!

I think KD needs to go back to his front running tactics, then the sit and kick, though he was burned by the sit and kick in the last several yrs...

Comment

Bring on the kenyans!

Comment

A big next step for Nick, very impressive.
                        phsstt!

Comment

As someone who's been on the Symmonds bandwagon from the get-go (and been ribbed for it), I'm thrilled to see him finally get under 1:44.

And OUTSIDE of Eugene! :wink:

Just as importantly, he appears to be peaking at the right time.

Comment

Rimmer suffered from injuries this year, so just to be running 1.46(obviously not in this race) is good especially with some of his early season performances. Saying that i do think he could do with some more time in the gym to work on his strength.

Comment

It's the first season since 2002 with 10 men under 1:44 - and there's potentially a lot more to come!
                              Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                                A big next step for Nick, very impressive.
                                Co-sign
                                on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X