Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 DN Gala Fri 31/07/2009 w200m: Felix 21.88!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great race by Felix. She looks so smooth and relaxed and runs a blazing time.

Speedfirst just had an orgasm or a heart attack or both..

One love.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
      EAT CROW Jam boys and girls. The AF is back!
      She ain't never go nowhere
      on the road

Comment

I can hear it now

The wind was a 1.7 so her "basic time" was 22.88...YAWN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frontrunner
          Great race by Felix. She looks so smooth and relaxed and runs a blazing time.

Speedfirst just had an orgasm or a heart attack or both..

One love.
          LOL...

I don't even care for Allyson, never have :shock: :lol:
          on the road

Comment

Originally posted by t_monk
            Originally posted by shearer39
            Originally posted by trackfan22
            HMM rumour has it ( texas speed) that kerron might be slightly injured. tmw will give us an insight to whether or not she is still in good form
            I dont know where you got this rumour from but I am being told that she is fine.
            that was my understanding too... but lets see....
            As I said...I reported what I was told and it seems to be some truth in it. I never claimed it as fact...just passed along what I was told.

That was NOT 10.7x Kerron...injury seems to be effecting her still IMO...

Comment

There is no way Kerron is 100%

Comment

We'll see what the Bobbie Kersee pundits have to say about this one. :shock:
                on the road

Comment

Great result. No more doubts about her form. She said she was training this year differently and asked for patience and she just proved it. Happy for her.

Would be Interesting to know about her first 100m split time.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                    I can hear it now

LMAO.

And I was on my way to getting lynched by the JAM contingent seconds before the race for passing on info I'd heard about Kerron.

***waits for the spin on that one***

(For the record, I wish no harm on Kerron whatsoever...she's a great person...she, VCB and Debbie are my fav non-American athletes.)

Comment

Fantastic run by Felix, she really got out well and was in the lead entering the straight. VCB is going to need to be in peak fitness to challenge in the 200m. Another great run by Debbie Ferguson, her third fastest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_speed
                        Originally posted by justblaze1011
                        I can hear it now

LMAO.

And I was on my way to getting lynched by the JAM contingent seconds before the race for passing on info I'd heard about Kerron.

***waits for the spin on that one***

(For the record, I wish no harm on Kerron whatsoever...she's a great person...she, VCB and Debbie are my fav non-American athletes.)
                        Thats not saying much, especially when I've reado some of your commentary about fellow Americans :wink: :lol: :lol:

j/k

Comment

It's ok keith. X will be back next year. Then you can resume your normal life. :lol: :wink:

Comment

How's that 4x400 looking now? .....LOL
                            on the road

Comment

Second fastest time in her career !!!

Comment

The surprise for me was that she actually ran a good curve....

Kerron looked alright IMHO. For someone not running any 200 this year she did alright, and I didn't really see any strain or anything on her face. I would have more to say about her if I was watching her much... my eyes kinda zeroed in on Allyson when I saw her leaving everyone else for dead and started focusing on the time she would run. I have to see a video of the race again to focus on Kerron to see whether or not she eased down at all or something. All in all though 22.72 isn't bad at all, especially if she had eased up at any point in the race.

((thats my spin :P))

Comment

Working...
                                X