Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Sports Monaco TV Coverage

Was it my imagination or did the coverage get cut off early. I thought it was originally scheduled for 2.5 hours and ended up only 2. I was quite disappointed not to see either of the 400 hurdle races.

Re: Universal Sports Monaco TV Coverage

Originally posted by donley2
    Was it my imagination or did the coverage get cut off early. I thought it was originally scheduled for 2.5 hours and ended up only 2. I was quite disappointed not to see either of the 400 hurdle races.
    It started late. But it did repeat itself fully, immediately after it finished the first time, so I got to see Demus' amazing race.

Comment

Thanks jeremyp. I hit the record button before I go to bed as there appears to be one last showing tonight.

Comment

I just finished watching the online coverage, and they left a LOT of events out.
        "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

from what i saw in the afternoon, they didn't show the 400h races! and barely any w javelin or m LJ. and no w TJ either.

hey flumps, were you so happy to see your beloved romain??? i noticed poor guy's balding prematurely... :cry:

Comment

The 10pm showing was 2hrs with no 400h.
            Lewis Johnson kept saying 3k winner was from Kenya. Also mixed up Jamal and Burka about 4 times.
            I still enjoyed watching it though!
            Best European meet this year!

Comment

Working...
            X