Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but can you see Russia from your porch in Brazil ? :wink:

Comment

i propose mojo be forbidden from starting threads again on these boards. they always degenerate into boring childishness... it's all her fault.

: - P

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
        i propose mojo be forbidden from starting threads again on these boards. they always degenerate into boring childishness... it's all her fault.

I take that as a compliment!

(being a teacher,coach, wife, and mother can be so boring -gotta raise a little hell somewhere. Better here than the local bar. )

Comment

I love Mojo's posts and I learned to not take many of the them to heart when i first came on . We are both from Canada and I disagree at times, but we can still chat about it. She has great posts and love's this sport. Yah we all love our nation, but take it easy people.

Brazil is doing a great job with it's sports.
          rayraycanuck

Comment

Originally posted by rayraycanuck
            I love Mojo's posts and I learned to not take many of the them to heart when i first came on . We are both from Canada and I disagree at times, but we can still chat about it. She has great posts and love's this sport. Yah we all love our nation, but take it easy people.

Brazil is doing a great job with it's sports.
            rayraycanuck
            I think caique was kidding.

I don't know what "I have learned not to take them to heart" means but I will take that as a compliment too. :?: :wink:

Anyone who takes the "versus" part of my thread seriously needs to lighten up.
            I am quite aware of who has the stronger team-but I am not convinced they will come away with more medals this time around. We shall see. :P

Comment

rayray, you forgot the above in my post... : - P

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
                Well every time I open this thread I tighten up! So you've succeeded. Mojo, your jingoism is a disgrace. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                  Well every time I open this thread I tighten up! So you've succeeded. Mojo, your jingoism is a disgrace. :twisted:
                  Especially when it involves one of the "colonies", I presume...

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
                    Originally posted by Daisy
                    Especially when it involves one of the "colonies", I presume...
                    Exactly, they/you should know their/your place. :wink:

Comment

Mojo,

It was a long time ago when I took your humour as being anti american and replied back with a tongue lashing about a posting. I lightened up and understood. Oh the internet where we sit on the other side of a screen and loose all the fine things of language and people's humour.

I'd take being jingoistic as a compliment any day as well. It's being proud, not anti anyone else.

Comment

mojo, don't listen to daisy. if i were from where he is, i'd lie and tell people i'm from one of the colonies.... :shock: :wink:

tootles.

Comment

I have no memory of what you are referring to ray but that's okay. I forget what I say on here from one day to the next. :lol: I don't take much of it seriously-just a bunch of us guys "shooting the breeze".

Humour can be very difficult to convey on forums.

Comment

I truly have no wish to hear that any athlete is injured and missing the Worlds but at the rate Brits keep dropping .........

I guess no word about Paula is a good thing? :?:

Stay healthy my Canukian athletes!

Comment

(being a teacher,coach, wife, and mother can be so boring -gotta raise a little hell somewhere. Better here than the local bar. )
                              D'you have bars on Victoria Island? :shock: :wink:

cman

Comment

Originally posted by cullman

D'you have bars on Victoria Island? :shock: :wink:

cman
                                Aaah I see you know my little slice of paradise .

Actually judging from all the arrests that happen downtown at 2am I think we must have a few.

Oh and the condition of a few of our athletes on a Saturday morning also is a clue something is going on around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X