Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i'm being dumb what i meant to say was i can't pick jessica ennis. i assume this is as she didn't compete last year but it is rather ridiculous if we can't pick her
    i deserve extra credit

Comment

Well, I can't pick Caster Semenya (not sure whether it would be a good idea anyway)
      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
        ok i'm being dumb what i meant to say was i can't pick jessica ennis. i assume this is as she didn't compete last year but it is rather ridiculous if we can't pick her
        Relax guys. I am pretty sure the list will be updated with actual entries by next week some time.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp
          I never said I had winners. I merely said it is easy to come up with 20 different countries with top athletes. My list (currently) has 16 olympic winners and/or No: 1 TFN rankers. I've got 7 more at 2d.
          Ok. It seemed based on your first post of the subject that your next post implied it was still easy. It's a bit difficult to read tone with just the written (typed) word.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
            Relax guys. I am pretty sure the list will be updated with actual entries by next week some time.
            I would have thought they'd stay with the same list unless they have a separate listing for the different games.

Comment

I would have thought they'd stay with the same list unless they have a separate listing for the different games.
              it would make more sense to have a list for WC of people actually entered, no ?
              i deserve extra credit

Comment

[quote=mump boy]
                Originally posted by "mump boy":3dwwqz6c
                it would make more sense to have a list for WC of people actually entered, no ?[/quote:3dwwqz6c]

There's always somebody who wants perfection. 8-)

Comment

Because the contest is geared to picking the winners/high finishers of the Golden League and Super Grand Prix. Since there are very few multi-athletes who can compet in a Grand Prix event, that is why they are not on any lists. Just my humble opinion

Comment

Tvarish, the current discussion is about the game that is for the Berlin World Champs ONLY. Not the season long game.

Comment

Donley2, are you planning to establish our buddy league for the WC pool?
                      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I have set up the GayLesbianBi buddy league for those of you who want to play on our team! :wink:

Comment

Because it is so easy to pick 10+10 winners/high finishers from 20 different countries, let's make it a little bit more difficult. Pick 20 pairs (man and woman!) from 20 countries, e.g.

JAM: Bolt, Fraser
                          USA: Merritt, Richards
                          CAN: Reed, Lopes-Schliep
                          GBR: Idowu, Ennis
                          GER: Harting, Friedrich
                          POL: Majewski, WLodarczyk
                          CZE: Baba, Spotakova
                          RUS: Ukhov, Isinbayeva
                          BLR: Mikhnevich, Mikhnevich (funny)
                          POR: Evora, Gomes
                          ETH: K.Bekele, T.Dibaba
                          CUB: Robles, Savigne
                          AUS: Hooker, McLellan
                          NOR: Thorkildsen, Pl├Ątzer
                          UKR: Mazyruk, Dobrynska
                          ITA: Schwarzer, RIguado
                          KEN: Kipchoge, Jepkosgei
                          EST: Kanter, Balta
                          BAH: Brown, Ferguson-McK
                          BRN: Ali, Yamal

But I have no idea what points to award, maybe one point if BOTH get a medal...

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                            Donley2, are you planning to establish our buddy league for the WC pool?
                            It's up. Just go ahead and join.
                            "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Working...
                            X