Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal's Stockholm webcast

I love the British announcers on Universal – when I can hear them. What is the deal with their audio? Consistently a problem this season that they are inaudible.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

In previous webcasts I've noticed that the audio commentary comes almost exclusively through one of the speakers (the left, I believe it was). Don't know if that's the issue for you here.

Comment

I've jsut said the same thing in another thread...I don't get it! You'd have thought they'd have noticed by now.

Comment

And yes, that's worked- I've changed the balance to just the left speaker and we're ok...! Thanks

Comment

Any one else got a link to live footage? Can't get universal sports.

Comment

The music is unbearably annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by lalala
              And yes, that's worked- I've changed the balance to just the left speaker and we're ok...! Thanks
              Well, switching to the left does suppress the crowd noise and allow the announcers to more easily be heard, but it still doesn't help the fact that the audio levels are just too low, especially on the already-quiet speakers on my laptop. But thanks for the advice.
              "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Just found it on the meet website.
                http://www.dngalan.com/main/lang-en/web-tv

Comment

There is a feedback link at the bottom of the Universal webcast page. It might be good to drop them a line.

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                    Well, switching to the left does suppress the crowd noise and allow the announcers to more easily be heard, but it still doesn't help the fact that the audio levels are just too low, especially on the already-quiet speakers on my laptop. But thanks for the advice.
                    Yeah, I can barely hear them... Ugh!

I can hear the foreign language well on the meets site..

Comment

Headphones help a lot! I was good speakers and couldn't hear a thing. But through headphones it is tolerable.

Comment

As much as I like the British commentators, for those of us who grew up watching The Muppet Show it's kind of cool to have the Swedish Chef on the PA at a track meet.

Comment

Originally posted by trackstar
                          Yeah, I can barely hear them... Ugh!

I can hear the foreign language well on the meets site..

Comment

Originally posted by nbonaddio
                            The music is unbearably annoying.
                            The music is one of the reasons why this is such a fun and engaging meet. Take a cue from all those more popular spectator sports.

Comment

MICHAEL JACKSON! :lol:

The screeching sound effect after the false start in the 110H had me rollin' lol

Comment

Working...
                              X