Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think it was 50% but it was high. something like 3 teams in one semi didn't finish?

i noticed that it seems to be a trend lately, not just in beijing, but more recent WChamps, euro champs and other big competitions (compared to years ago). maybe batons are made of new material that is more slippery?

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
      i have a vague recollection of this ... was this at a WChmps, not the olympics?
      I think it was at the 2001 Worlds in Edmonton.

Comment

It appears to have been the first round heats of the 4x100 in Edmonton. Williams was running the third leg for JAM and the long jump final was going on at exactly the same time, with Beckford in it. JAM finished last in their heat.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonHurdler

It was. I have it on tape somewhere in my huge pile of VHS tapes of track meets.
          40 days and 40 nights straight would not be enough for my collection ...notebook w/masterlist of meets & tapeposition of notable performances missing since 2 :? :? 8
          Tom Hyland:
          "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

I did an online search this morning and couldn't find the race........ wondering if anybody has an online video of this monumental fail.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainerPhil
              I did an online search this morning and couldn't find the race........ wondering if anybody has an online video of this monumental fail.
              i've got it on tape and one day when i have a couple of months spare i'm to to transfer them all to dvd don't hold your breathe
              i deserve extra credit

Comment

Working...
              X